Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

4 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Sorry if already answered, but when is the away kit released? 

Middle of August based on summat I read on here earlier 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

It's a 'no' from me. Hate the blue going across the shoulders. 

Ah yes... that's what it is. Couldn't put my finger on why I couldn't get past the West Ham vibes. Basically their mid-80s kit.

Nike acorns wins hands down

32 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Eh?? How’s that relevant to my post?

So I think what he's saying is, you appear to have a moral/ethical problem with betting sponsors, but your willingness to buy one so long as the sponsor comes off cleanly implies that you're comfortable with the morally/ethically problematic nature of the shirt itself being manufactured in a sweat shop.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

So I think what he's saying is, you appear to have a moral/ethical problem with betting sponsors, but your willingness to buy one so long as the sponsor comes off cleanly implies that you're comfortable with the morally/ethically problematic nature of the shirt itself being manufactured in a sweat shop.

Yeah that makes more sense than what I was thinking. Thought he was guilt-tripping him for ripping off logos that kids in sweatshops work hard to put on.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Just buy it on sports direct next summer when its £25.

Look at JD have it right. Cover the badge and the kit looks sooooo good… 😁

IMG_2128.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Look at JD have it right. Cover the badge and the kit looks sooooo good… 😁

IMG_2128.jpeg

There's no prize for repeating yourself over and over again about the badge! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Eh?? How’s that relevant to my post?

I apologise for singling you out as I have seen many both on here and on social media say similar. I just don’t understand how people can feel so strongly about one particular ethical aspect of the shirt, but not about another. For the record, I will be buying the shirt because I think it is sexy as f***!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I love the kit. Don't like the sponsor nor the sleeve sponsor though.

As far as sponsor logos go, probably one of the least " offensive " looking we've had for a while though.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I apologise for singling you out as I have seen many both on here and on social media say similar. I just don’t understand how people can feel so strongly about one particular ethical aspect of the shirt, but not about another. For the record, I will be buying the shirt because I think it is sexy as f***!

The sweat shop thing sounds very 1990s to me. Most of the industry has shifted to much more progressive standards about ten years ago. Any evidence our kit for 2024/2025 is made in sweat shops?

17 minutes ago, Enda said:

The sweat shop thing sounds very 1990s to me. Most of the industry has shifted to much more progressive standards about ten years ago. Any evidence our kit for 2024/2025 is made in sweat shops?

Do some research. Adidas, like many other suppliers, still use sweatshops.

37 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As far as sponsor logos go, probably one of the least " offensive " looking we've had for a while though.

Yeah but.. it clearly starts with “Bet”… 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Muller Yogurt Long Sleever said:

Dear Chris, thank you for the kit design. I quite like it.

You've not quite hit the brief, however, and assuming we get one round of amends, I've made a few tweaks I'd like to see. If you could have them sorted for launch tomorrow, that'd be really great. 

PS. Either badge is fine, to be honest I included the second one because someone will say the first looks like West Ham. Which it doesn't.

PPS. There's an AV150 logo on the back that doesn't have a winky in it.

All the best

proper badge 2.1.jpg

Not sure how or why but, despite using better elements, you’ve made it look more like a West Ham shirt… it’s strange.

If i could easily remove a sponsors logo I would. Regardless of the ethical nature of that sponsor.  The kit just looks a million times better without it. 

2 minutes ago, Muller Yogurt Long Sleever said:

how about now?

proper badge 3.jpg

😂

not so much

😂

Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend. I can’t quite put my finger on the reason why, it’s not the badge - that looks lovely.

Have you been messing about with shades of blue again? 😂  maybe it’s something to do with the stripes… could even be how the trefoil looks or combines with them.

Edited by Jas10

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â