Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Leeds probably hold the record for most different badges used on their kit, but this was the famous knob one from the 70s. 

image.thumb.jpeg.79ac6b6a46fe7b653abe70ee3c37eb6a.jpeg

Knob badge for a bunch of. 

Representatives for North East Somerset.

6 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

This seems a lot smaller in scale than all the other pictures but it can't be a kids kit because of the sponsor. Starting to worry this is the woman's kit, cus as a woman, it looks bad compared to the other photos. Will see what its like in the flesh tomorrow 

3 hours ago, Jas10 said:

The shoulder stripes on that look ironed on but on the other pics they look like material

10 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

The shoulder stripes on that look ironed on but on the other pics they look like material

As usual, there are differences between the shirts for the players and the cheaper ones for fans… players have the pro ones for performance reasons etc.

25 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

As usual, there are differences between the shirts for the players and the cheaper ones for fans… players have the pro ones for performance reasons etc.

So do the players get the ironed on shoulder stripes for lightness then 

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Has anyone had much experience in removing sponsors from shirts? Does it leave a mark or does it come off relatively cleanly?

So the fact the shirt itself is made in a sweatshop doesn’t bother you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

So the fact the shirt itself is made in a sweatshop doesn’t bother you?

Eh?? How’s that relevant to my post?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Has anyone had much experience in removing sponsors from shirts? Does it leave a mark or does it come off relatively cleanly?

Think it will leave a shadow of the print. Not that I’ve intentionally done this but I have some old villa shirt’s that I used for work with the sponsor worn off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Good question but either way unless you have a body fat of less than 10% never buy the pro kit. My sister bought me one for my birthday a few years back. Safe to say I've never worn it and probably never well.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Good question but either way unless you have a body fat of less than 10% never buy the pro kit. My sister bought me one for my birthday a few years back. Safe to say I've never worn it and probably never well.

I'd never buy one of those, £110 and shows ever line on ya belly

• Like 1

Other than the price (obviously!), what is the difference between the players shirts and the ones for the fans?

Thought there would be be something on the shirt commemorating the 150th year...

I would buy a shirt without the betting sponsors name all over it...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Other than the price (obviously!), what is the difference between the players shirts and the ones for the fans?

Thought there would be be something on the shirt commemorating the 150th year...

It's skin tight !

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

It's on the back neck.... players are different material and cut

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'd never buy one of those, £110 and shows ever line on ya belly

Yeh don't think my sister realised when she got it. She thought all kits were that price. Would have returned it but she got my name printed on it 🤦🏽‍♂️

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

I was so looking forward to having adidas gear and getting a Villa shirt but that Heck badge is hideous.  I just can’t do it, I think I’m going to skip buying shirt, it’s really put me off.

Just buy it on sports direct next summer when its £25.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I’m far from an expert on this stuff 😆

My guess would be that more detailing and embroidery would reduce comfort and cause irritation etc for the players. and add a certain degree of weight.

Comfortable and lightweight would, I think, be the priorities for the player shirts.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â