Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

46 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Plain white shorts...

I was so looking forward to having adidas gear and getting a Villa shirt but that Heck badge is hideous.  I just can’t do it, I think I’m going to skip buying shirt, it’s really put me off.

I'd have gone with a slightly darker blue, but other than that I gotta say.....it's a beaut.

The claret is luuuuurvly. I really hated the bright red of last year's kit. Only when you see it against the new one can you see how 'red' it was.

Surprised we didn't get a colored version of the Adidas side panel this years template has. Was expecting blue to be honest or even yellow, but this way is much cleaner.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I was so looking forward to having adidas gear and getting a Villa shirt but that Heck badge is hideous.  I just can’t do it, I think I’m going to skip buying shirt, it’s really put me off.

Arghhhhh it’s not that bloody bad Nick. Yes not ideal but the colours and quality of the top far outweigh the badge. Live a little. 

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Surprised we didn't get a colored version of the Adidas side panel this years template has. Was expecting blue to be honest or even yellow, but this way is much cleaner.

Tbh bro I’m sooooo glad we didn’t!! Looks so much nicer and tidier the way that it is. Sexy kit and can’t wait for the others to be released.

14 minutes ago, Hobsons Choice said:

I'd have gone with a slightly darker blue, but other than that I gotta say.....it's a beaut.

The claret is luuuuurvly. I really hated the bright red of last year's kit. Only when you see it against the new one can you see how 'red' it was.

It honestly feels like a Villa kit again. The Castore bus seat colours were an abomination. 

4 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Arghhhhh it’s not that bloody bad Nick. Yes not ideal but the colours and quality of the top far outweigh the badge. Live a little. 

I can’t mate, my eyes just go straight to the badge.  I’d end up buying it and never wearing it, so pointless.  I’ll just buy some more retro villa gear instead or hopefully the away kit is mono.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nick76 said:

I can’t mate, my eyes just go straight to the badge.  I’d end up buying it and never wearing it, so pointless.  I’ll just buy some more retro villa gear instead or hopefully the away kit is mono.

Fair enough bro. Ironically that’s why I dig the style, it’s got an ol’ Skool feel and classy finish. 
hopefully some trefoil retro stuff for us to double up on then. 💥

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Strange.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, nick76 said:

No kits for you in the next 20 years then 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Strange.

Have you never brought something and then never worn it? May as well buy something I like and will wear surely.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

No kits for you in the next 20 years then 

To be honest with the price constantly going up, I think that might be the case for a lot of people.  Last season I added to my collection the ‘82 European top and ‘57 cup top for £25 each and love them.  Generally get a shirt as well but not sure I will this season, I’ll see what the away top looks like.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _AA_786 said:

Might be being dumb but would Emi not wear the black GK kit for home games and the blue for when the other team has a black kits? 

lets our black kit dream live on!!!

The dreams alive until confirmed !!

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

To be honest with the price constantly going up, I think that might be the case for a lot of people.  Last season I added to my collection the ‘82 European top and ‘57 cup top for £25 each and love them.  Generally get a shirt as well but not sure I will this season, I’ll see what the away top looks like.

Plain white with our blue adidas stripes 

scotish blue with with white horizontal pin strips

mono colour badges 😉

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Aesthetics are a funny thing eh. I just looked at it and thought it looked great on the kit. But you’re totally entitled to your view (which I know others share!)

Like the kit a lot. Do we know if Adidas have managed to replicate the sexy sweaty look pioneered this season?

Sorry but… would’ve looked so nice, and complete, with this badge and the same shade of gold as AV150. Plain yellow is just a joke.

IMG_1876.jpeg

Impressed by the kit regardless.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Aesthetics are a funny thing eh. I just looked at it and thought it looked great on the kit. But you’re totally entitled to your view (which I know others share!)

Like the kit a lot. Do we know if Adidas have managed to replicate the sexy sweaty look pioneered this season?

Some of the adidas euro kits were looking a bit sweaty so I guess we’ll have to wait and see but I assume they will be better than Castore.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â