Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Shit shirt for a shit club. 👌

That shirt is drooping, like it's looked itself in the mirror and wondered where it all went wrong in life. Why, why did Peggy leave it with the kids when she did: couldn't she see that working at that damned factory was sucking the life out of him? No shirt could bear what it had to bear, but would she see past the 5:30 pm daily tipple and the slightly loosened tie to see the hurt fabric inside?

No, she would not. So now, alone he hung, in some god forsaken back room, left to put the pieces back together on its own. All that remains is faded glory and reminders of what would never be again, emblazoned with the mark left on him by the cheap tart he'd just climbed into bed with the fortnight before.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

I would wager the away shorts will be claret (likely) or blue and not have the stripes, either, so they can be interchanged with this top for clashes.

Plain white shorts...

Just now, Made In Aston said:

How come this one is Heat Rdy and the pic from JD Sports says aero ready? They are two separate technologies aren't they?!

Álex is modelling the pro version 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

How come this one is Heat Rdy and the pic from JD Sports says aero ready? They are two separate technologies aren't they?!

Because Alex brings the heat and the fans bring chocolate.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

The stripes are printed on but the earlier leak they looked sewn on? 

The pro versions don't stitch anything on...too much weight. All heat transfer stuff.

15 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I thought we were going with a darker blue? That looks really light.

I wouldn’t read too much into that, the photo has been taken with a strong flash against a white backdrop.  The shade of blue might appear darker to the naked eye under different lighting conditions. 

21 minutes ago, sne said:

Edit: And what's with their badge, is that a tennis ball?

Leeds probably hold the record for most different badges used on their kit, but this was the famous knob one from the 70s. 

image.thumb.jpeg.79ac6b6a46fe7b653abe70ee3c37eb6a.jpeg

• Like 1

This is the first Villa shirt in years that I have absolutely loved from the off. Took a few weeks for the Luke shirts to grow on me. This hits straight away. 

The blue being so light could well be how it photographs. Let’s see it in the flesh!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â