Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Colors seem off.

I think it's just the real pale blue that's off. Hopefully they go darker with it in future years, but given they've seemingly matched it to the badge I think we're shit our of luck there.

Both the lion and the sleeve would pop so much better if they used their brains and made the blue darker.

• Like 4

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Colors seem off.

Looks super classy and smart to me mate… smarter shades too.

Not your bog standard or cheap fare. Might stand out against other club’s kits…

More pics will differ, esp with different lighting and environment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

I think it's just the real pale blue that's off. Hopefully they go darker with it in future years, but given they've seemingly matched it to the badge I think we're shit our of luck there.

Both the lion and the sleeve would pop so much better if they used their brains and made the blue darker.

Good point but, as we all know, never gonna happen. If the shades were different it would look significantly worse.

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

do we assume from these that Digne is the left back surplus to requirements and not Moreno ?

Means nothing really. Might even see Lucas in the shirt on the official reveal tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The claret on the Adidas pro and Castore pros are night and day in improvements 

spacer.png

spacer.png

NO MORE BUS SEAT DESIGNS 🙌🙌🙌

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Looks super classy and smart to me mate… smarter shades too.

Not your bog standard or cheap fare. Might stand out against other club’s kits…

More pics will differ, esp with different lighting and environment. 

I really like the kit, the colors just seem off to me in that cluster of photos but you’re right in that the lighting is probably affecting it.

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Gold/yellow stripes would be so cool. Oh well.

A 3rd and/or special edition (150 anniversary!) shirt could have something like that and be extra classy!!! This is a great start…

13 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

i do hope this isnt a royal blue away shirt behind it!

That is the new Leeds 3rd shirt you're seeing.IMG_4706.thumb.jpeg.59f2e0df792d75076e191e7ec81770ab.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

That is the new Leeds 3rd shirt you're seeing.IMG_4706.thumb.jpeg.59f2e0df792d75076e191e7ec81770ab.jpeg

Christ Leeds really have pulled the Adidas shirt straw this summer 🤣

28 minutes ago, sne said:

Expected the shorts to have claret stripes but apparently not.

I would wager the away shorts will be claret (likely) or blue and not have the stripes, either, so they can be interchanged with this top for clashes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Looks like it's made out of terry cloth. That's a bold choice.

Edit: And what's with their badge, is that a tennis ball?

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Christ Leeds really have pulled the Adidas shirt straw this summer 🤣

That Red Bull logo with the yellow, just wow does it stand out: that's not a compliment.

But it looks like adidas' thing this year for 3rd kits for non-super elite whatever they call it clubs is you don't get the trefoil, but you get a retro look. This is the same template as the Newcastle third, throwback badge and all.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â