Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

I'll take that.The shade of claret is very good and the blue is fine too. Delighted they went with a white Adidas logo instead of a yellow that didn't match the yellow on the lion. No side panels in different colour is also great.

The badge is what it is and would have been so much better if the lion was the same colour as the 150 logo but alas. That orange sleeve sponsor also sticks out but I guess that's the point.

Expected the shorts to have claret stripes but apparently not.

• Like 1

The leap in quality is humongous… now that we have Adidas, let’s never let them go!!!

No more absolute and utter shite like Castore, Kappa, Macron and whatever else.

• Like 3

Even the AV150 (HU150) looks nice on there…

if only we’d used that shade of gold on the lion 😂

Would’ve been lovely for the adidas logo too. 

16 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I wonder if the shade of claret changes to the correct pantone/colour when sweat is introduced?! Like those mugs that reveal a rude message when you put hot liquid in them! 

4 minutes ago, sne said:

I'll take that.The shade of claret is very good and the blue is fine too. Delighted they went with a white Adidas logo instead of a yellow that didn't match the yellow on the lion. No side panels in different colour is also great.

The badge is what it is and would have been so much better if the lion was the same colour as the 150 logo but alas. That orange sleeve sponsor also sticks out but I guess that's the point.

Expected the shorts to have claret stripes but apparently not.

It's a very clean design for the home shirt which is exactly what it should be. I imagine the third and away will have side panel stuff if there isn't some bespoke pattern. 

• Like 1

Just now, MapleVilla said:

I wonder if the shade of claret changes to the correct pantone/colour when sweat is introduced?! Like those mugs that reveal a rude message when you put hot liquid in them! 

If it’s anything like the Castore shirt… it’ll look black!

Hopefully not.

I’m actually quite happy with it, it’s so much better than anything we’ve had in yonks. The level up in quality is clear and obvious.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Ok… it looks class

spacer.png

Nice to get some proper pics!

Easily the best kit since promotion, at the very least.

Classy AF. Simple yet effective and with male model Moreno sporting it. Rather tempted to part with £80 of my hard earned cash. Very impressed.

Edited by NorthEastVillan

3 minutes ago, NorthEastVillan said:

Classy AF. Simple yet effective and with male model Moreno sporting it. Rather tempted to part with £80 of my hard earned cash. Very impressed.

I have bad news for you, you are looking at the £110/120 pro kit 

😬

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

That’s a nice kit…

The other photos don’t do justice’s to the standard kit,

but this pro kit looks way nicer

also no blue “tusks” niiiiice all claret body

It’s a beauty, I’m really happy with it. We could’ve ended up with way worse.

• Like 1

I think it looks a really smart kit and a definite step up from previous years.  Could rival the Luke kit depending on how the season ahead goes.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Ok… it looks class!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nice to get some proper pics!

Easily the best kit since promotion, at the very least.

Moreno staying confirmed.

3 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

i do hope this isnt a royal blue away shirt behind it!

It won't be...or at least, it won't be ours. The away kit isn't being revealed tomorrow and so won't be in stock ready to roll out at JD sports stores tomorrow.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â