Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

4 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Brother do all the kits get released tomorrow or just the home kit? 

I have no inside knowledge but originally thought tomorrow would see the release of the home for outfield and goalie only. It's only after one of the images showing 2 GK tops that i''m hopeful the Aways may come out soon if not tomorrow

Just now, _AA_786 said:

I have no inside knowledge but originally thought tomorrow would see the release of the home for outfield and goalie only. It's only after one of the images showing 2 GK tops that i''m hopeful the Aways may come out soon if not tomorrow

Awesome, cheers.

Just now, _AA_786 said:

Seems abit lame if they are not doing all kits

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Ah that means no black and gold away kit then 😒

Might be being dumb but would Emi not wear the black GK kit for home games and the blue for when the other team has a black kits? 

lets our black kit dream live on!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MNVillan said:

I sized up to 2XL in the regular Castore shirt this year and it fits almost perfectly. Think Adidas will run the same?

If you’re a large, buy a large as that will fit. If you want a looser fit, size up.

As plain and simple as it is it's a modern classic possibly. 

If people insist on claret body with.blue sleeves it's always going to be quite the same each year. Even the sponsor is relatively inoffensive which is nice.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

As plain and simple as it is it's a modern classic possibly. 

If people insist on claret body with.blue sleeves it's always going to be quite the same each year. Even the sponsor is relatively inoffensive which is nice.

Yep.

I always say the best you can hope for (design wise) with a sponsor is simple text in white font. So Betano is fine, just like Cazoo was

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

anyone know when they release the kits to the dodgy china sites? 

Was already on DHgate few weeks ago 🤣

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â