Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

why is it none of these people can take a photo?? They’re either using a phone from the 90s covered in Vaseline or they scruff up the neck and throw the tag over the badge. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

That's the pro one isn't it, based on Arsenals material. Replicas are different material I think

5 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

That's the pro one isn't it, based on Arsenals material. Replicas are different material I think

Badges too small ent they.

18 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Nope that’s the standard version. The claret part of the collar is chunky and it’s missing the neck pad thing the pro kits have 

• Thanks 1

Glad we didn't get the Adidad tusks on the shirt 🤞

Now to sit and hope for that black and gold (gold monochrome badge) mock-up to get released as our Away or 3rd kit 🙃

28 minutes ago, Spoony said:

why is it none of these people can take a photo?? They’re either using a phone from the 90s covered in Vaseline or they scruff up the neck and throw the tag over the badge. 

I have clients who send me 13.1 MB photos of the most inane crap for a case: look man, I don't need to see inside each of the pores on your face, thanks though?

But for these photos? WHY I AM HAPPY TO USE THE "ETCH A SKETCH" QUALITY ON MY FILTERS.

3 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Now to sit and hope for that black and gold (gold monochrome badge) mock-up to get released as our Away or 3rd kit 🙃

What amazed me about the leaked pictures was how well they've matched the claret on the tusks and the main body. 

Given they've used quite a few different materials across the shirt, all the claret seems to be exactly the same tone, and a wonderful tone it is too...actual claret.

4 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

I have clients who send me 13.1 MB photos of the most inane crap for a case: look man, I don't need to see inside each of the pores on your face, thanks though?

But for these photos? WHY I AM HAPPY TO USE THE "ETCH A SKETCH" QUALITY ON MY FILTERS.

I think the quality of that photo is OK,  it's just the person taking it that's the issue. On the full version (click on the picture in X) you can see that the material is actually a mesh and the text isn't pixelated.

Edited by MrBlack
Autocorrect thought pixelated was spelled pixilated. And as a result I've just learnt that the weird pixilated actually exists and means bewildered, confused or drunk. So my predictive text was being pixilated, thinking I meant pixilated and not pixelated

Posted (edited)

So it's available at Villa Park but if I can't be arsed to drive a 70 mile round trip does that JD hanger mean we can get it locally do you think? 🤔 

Edited by S-Platt

35 minutes ago, Spoony said:

It looks much better like this, I think I'll pin the tag over the badge when I wear mine :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Brother do all the kits get released tomorrow or just the home kit? 

2 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

So it's available at Villa Park but if I can't be arsed to drive a 70 mile round trip does that JD hanger mean we can get it locally do you think? 🤔 

Almost certainly yes, I'd imagine it's going to be in all the local jd's and quite a few internationally and nationally too.

The video we released to announce the partnership included Ramsey and Diaby in it,  so I'm guessing it was made a long time ago before we knew we were selling him,  suggesting the partnership has been agreed for sometime before the announcement. They'll have prepared to have it available everywhere on release date. Possibly also explains the late release.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â