Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Ooh, Trade Nation is the sleeve sponsor again this year, is that a leak or did we know that already?

Known already, Heck just negotiated twice the rate from them for this season...2m I belive, instead of 1m.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

This has to be legit. We've seen the blue leaked on the edge of a previous leak, and the black and yellow matches the drawing on the new mural by villa park.

It's fine

my only observation is it would have been much better if the Adidas three stripes and spnsors name were in light blue.

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

This has to be legit. We've seen the blue leaked on the edge of a previous leak, and the black and yellow matches the drawing on the new mural by villa park.

100 perfect legit. There’s a coat hanger in the blue version. 

Prefer the Real Union kit if I’m being honest - shame one of our sisters clubs gets the better kit, unless that was one of the clauses in Unai’s new contract, in which case it’s absolutely fine…

Just now, MNVillan said:

Classic and clean, as it should be for our 150th anniversary season.

Expected you to be posting asking where the damned shorts are!

• Haha 1

It's an Adidas kit. It's going to be clean, simple, well made, not terribly exciting, but fine. 

And then we put a daycare centre logo on it.

I like it. I'm all for having a clean, smart home shirt and then a batshit crazy away/third kit. 

Badge looks shite though but I guess we already knew that...

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Have we spent £140m this summer?

On server hosting fees for everyone to state their personal opinion on the badge no less than 20 times each?

Yes, most likely.

• Haha 2

Looks decent to me.

Hopefully they'll be on sale in my nearest JD soon, so that the unofficial coffee/ cheese / razor blade suppliers in my local pub can 'source' one for me.....😎

Edited by Dillon66
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â