Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

4 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

It looks boring, the most basic of Adidas shirts. Only positive is that it will be decently well made because Adidas stuff usually pretty solid. 

More interested to see the away kits. 

Based on the lead times, it's not that bad.

Plus Heck was in charge and as is evident from the badge, he draws with crayons.

8 minutes ago, useless said:

That looks like best Vlla home top since the Luke one, the corduroy effect if that's what it is, looks especially super cool. Villa fans will look stylish wearing it

Adidas' special aeroready technology too 📣 'Aeroready fabric provides essential moisture management to keep athletes cool and dry by enabling your body to keep it's core temperature providing more energy for your sport. Aeroready keeps you dry in every condition. It sweeps sweat away from your skin every step of the way.'  adidas-emoticon.gif?1643516405

• Like 1

Looks decent. Completely ruined by the badge of course. But we’ll have to learn to love with that from now on

• Like 2

I was hoping I’d change my mind about the badge when I saw it on the kit but unfortunately it still looks bad. At least the shirt looks good quality.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

So plain, so boring. 

At least it will be made well, I guess. 

I actually like it bro… it’s simple and

somewhat of an ol skool feel to it. It’s a winner for me. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â