Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

17 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Is it true the adidas football shirts are slim fit only and not regular fit ? I prefer them a bit baggy 

Pro Shirt is slim fit.

Regular will be fine mate.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Is it true the adidas football shirts are slim fit only and not regular fit ? I prefer them a bit baggy 

they're not kappa style slim fits, I'm the same with football shirts so I'm a medium but will get a large due to the length (kw)

• Like 1

Just now, CroVillan said:

Any chance of purchasing the pro shirts brother?

I am sure they will be available yes.  Maybe not straight away but who knows.

14 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Probably. But what I'm saying is that it isn't on that kit at all, which makes me think it's fake.

I have only seen the one photo of the front of what looks to be the shirt. On Twitter two days ago. I didn’t see a photo of the back.

1 hour ago, Eastie said:

Adidas regular shirts are standard in size. Not slim fit for example Kappa was.

A lot of years ago the authentic versions (player versions) used to be tighter and you would have had to size up. That’s changed now and even the authentic more expensive versions are closer in fit to the regular version. 

I collect shirts and have a handful of authentic international shirts from Euro 2024 (12th Man Football Shirts on IG if you wanna check it out). A lot of my collection would be adidas shirts.

Edited by Killeen30
  • Like 2

On 20/07/2024 at 17:34, Villa_Vids said:

10 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

image.png

The mural outside VP seems to confirm the neck band has the 4 claret stripes on it. So both of these are at least correct in that aspect.

Remains tbc whether the adidas tusks will be claret or blue. I'm hoping they're blue.

Screenshot_20240722_085425_X.thumb.jpg.030f28d736a894c7b11e9c4c5ce38764.jpg

Also confirms this one is wrong:

On 20/07/2024 at 16:18, PieFacE said:

Higher res picture there. It's fine. Not amazing not terrible. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

Adidas regular shirts are standard in size. Not slim fit for example Kappa was.

A lot of years ago the authentic versions (player versions) used to be tighter and you would have had to size up. That’s changed now and even the authentic more expensive versions are closer in fit to the regular version. 

I collect shirts and have a handful of authentic international shirts from Euro 2024 (12th Man Football Shirts on IG if you wanna check it out). A lot of my collection would be adidas shirts.

I sized up to 2XL in the regular Castore shirt this year and it fits almost perfectly. Think Adidas will run the same?

That looks like best Vlla home top since the Luke one, the corduroy effect if that's what it is, looks especially super cool. Villa fans will look stylish wearing it

• Like 3

It looks boring, the most basic of Adidas shirts. Only positive is that it will be decently well made because Adidas stuff usually pretty solid. 

More interested to see the away kits. 

Edited by MachoFantastico

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â