Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

10 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

I can confirm that's NOT Villas new kit.

Fake news 

BUT SOMEONE PUT IT ON A MANNEQUIN

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Looks like corduroy too. 

that will solve the watery sweat look. Imagine the absorption! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

I can confirm that's NOT Villas new kit.

Fake news 

So confirming that’s not villas new kit is fake news or the fake news it’s not the villa kit or is it fake news that it’s not the villa kit that fake news but news of it is fake which means it’s either not fake or fake.  All cleared up!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

So confirming that’s not villas new kit is fake news or the fake news it’s not the villa kit or is it fake news that it’s not the villa kit that fake news but news of it is fake which means it’s either not fake or fake.  All cleared up!

Just now, Demitri_C said:

That badge looks ****  massive. Thats gotta be fake

Yes it's fake 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Where is the Holte End shop? Is that a new one

I haven’t been in there in years but it’s under the holte pub, you access it from Witton Lane.

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Higher res picture there. It's fine. Not amazing not terrible. 

There's something bothering me about this...I think the angle of the badge in the main photo is impossible. It should be flatter than that. The top right hand corner is drifting off into the distance. 

Also, skinniest waisted dummy ever. If these are actually real then they're not exactly good photos. I think it looks decent tbh, apart from the suspect angle of the badge and the washed out look of the badge in the close up. 

32 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I haven’t been in there in years but it’s under the holte pub, you access it from Witton Lane.

That's been shut for years hasn't it

Does anybody know if it's just home shirts available or the training stuff too ? Contemplating driving up from Watford to get there for about 7am to join the queue but want more than just the home shirt.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â