Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 minutes ago, AV82 said:

The blue looks very... blue?

I'm glad the blue is that. It's a return to the blue before the Lerner era. The Adidas deal was so late to give us anything not just a template in our colours.

It's fine. Adidas generally with their kits for other clubs have been nothing groundbreaking 

• Like 2

I like it but will reserve judgement til I see it in the flesh. To be fair I wasn't keen on the Castore Cazoo home top from 2 seasons again but saw it on the flesh and it is really nice, and a great fit.

26 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Yeah don't like it. I'm not a fan of the Adidas 3 stripe logo 

I agree. I think we're in a vast minority, but I can't stand Adidas kits or training gear, their ubiquitous stripes are far too dominant on everything. Give me the more subtle Nike or Puma any day.

• Like 1

I mean, say what you like about which shade of blue is nicer, but surely the blue on the shirt should match the blue on the **** badge?

• Like 2

I don't like the blue on the sides

But I'll be getting 2 of them, it'll be my son's first ever villa shirt 

It's my 40th next week so adult pro shirt, baby shirt and a 3/4 zip training jacket 

One day I might tell the wife how much that cost 

There's something laughably tragic about the Spanish third tier team we're partnering with getting a better Aston Villa shirt out of Dignitadidas than we are this campaign.

RealUnionAway.thumb.jpg.106a97149ea8c9464cceb873d698b008.jpg

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â