Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

41 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

It's basically a Foot Locker equivalent inside. They have expanded a lot over the last few years, most major shopping centres and malls would have one. I'm hoping I can go to JD on release day and get a shirt with this news. 

It will be great if we can walk into a store and buy them over here.

I'm sure someone in Aus will spread the word if there in shops over here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villa Gaffa said:

It will be great if we can walk into a store and buy them over here.

I'm sure someone in Aus will spread the word if there in shops over here.

Spoke to the manager at Chermside QLD today and they said they should be getting them in but if not they’re able to order them. But she was fairly confident and took my number to give me more insight. Sounds promising though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CroVillan said:

Spoke to the manager at Chermside QLD today and they said they should be getting them in but if not they’re able to order them. But she was fairly confident and took my number to give me more insight. Sounds promising though. 

Great stuff.

I might hold off ordering online for a week or 2 to see if they are selling here.

We might be slightly behind.

I guess adidas stores here might have them too.

10 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

Holte Pub & Store opening times

Tuesday, July 23: 9am - 8pm

Wednesday, July 24 - Saturday, July 27: 9am - 6pm

Sunday, July 28: 10am - 4pm

Monday, July 29 onwards: Regular opening hours (Mon-Fri 9.30am - 5.30pm / Sat 9am - 5.30pm / Sun 10am - 4pm)

So the new Villa store obviously not ready yet. 

Anyone any idea when It's due to open?

Just now, Villa Gaffa said:

Great stuff.

I might hold off ordering online for a week or 2 to see if they are selling here.

We might be slightly behind.

I guess adidas stores here might have them too.

Not sure bro. But I know the Adidas store I went to in Canberra last week (visiting fam) knew nothing about it. But they did have a whole heap of other adidas affiliated jerseys so I gather they will. Sooooo good having a variety of options than waiting weeks from UK.

just hope they have some Ol’ Skool trefoil tracksuits for us. 🤤

32 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Good announcement that, through the clubs main channel so it reaches the fanbase, got some information in it that's specific and useful and it's really good to see that we're going straight to a retail launch.

I do have a feeling that Tuesday morning might be chaos - rush hour Aston, no access to VP parking, a temporary store which might not have the largest capacity and with perhaps more visitors than they might anticipate, it could be quite the spectacle - in fairness, I'm not completely against that, Villa fans proving the club is massive by bringing one side of the city to a standstill would be quite a statement - could get someone at Villa Park a five year sentence though!

The JD deal is good for us too, it's not quite clear if that's as a replacement to Fanatics or an addition, but whichever it is, it seems to be a good thing, both in terms of wider availability for fans (and increased sales) and as a brand sponsorship arrangement - I'm guessing they pay a fee to us at the outset, which they then hope to recoup through sales - so (with numbers that are made up just to demonstrate how I think it'd work from a structure point of view) they'd pay £500,000 to us, then make £10 a shirt profit so would look to sell 50,000 shirts to make that money back, we'd also make maybe £2 on every shirt they sell, so would add another £100,000 on those 50,000 shirts on top of the original payment.

We now have what should be a really wide distribution network with availability through adidas, the club shop when it opens (in mid-August), JD sports network of stores and (probably) Fanatics - which should mean its easier for Villa fans everywhere to buy a shirt and that we've got a real high street presence.

Hang on, this looks like positivity. 

We don’t do that in this thread. 

45 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

white polo, modelled by the hottest man at the club 

That polo😍

Wait does this mwan we have to wait longer for away kit ?? Surely they aint gonna makw us wait further? Just says home ?

3 minutes ago, RicRic said:

So is the JD sponsor thing going to be on the shirt like west ham last season 🫤 because that looked horrible if it was

No, they're not a sponsor, they're a retail partner - essentially they've signed a deal that gives them the ability to sell our shirts in their shops.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

No, they're not a sponsor, they're a retail partner - essentially they've signed a deal that gives them the ability to sell our shirts in their shops.

Any details of it?

I'm sure they've signed an exclusive deal with Newcastle and sports direct are trying to take it to court 

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Oh ok thanks mate 🙌🏽

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Any details of it?

Not a great deal - the things I was looking for that we don't know are whether this means we've terminated our deal with Fanatics and this has replaced it, or whether it's in addition to that deal and whether this means that JD sports will have any role in running the club shop. I think it's probably likely that it's an addition and they don't get the shop, but I guess those are both possibilities. 

The money involved we'll never know, but that's as it should be really - for us, what's great is the ability to get a Villa shirt easily in more places.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Not a great deal - the things I was looking for that we don't know are whether this means we've terminated our deal with Fanatics and this has replaced it, or whether it's in addition to that deal and whether this means that JD sports will have any role in running the club shop. I think it's probably likely that it's an addition and they don't get the shop, but I guess those are both possibilities. 

The money involved we'll never know, but that's as it should be really - for us, what's great is the ability to get a Villa shirt easily in more places.

The online store is still "a fanatics experience"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â