Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

25 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

Love Luke stuff. Pretty sure we'll still see Villa related stuff, just maybe directly off his site rather than the Villa one maybe.

Sorry I meant there's no villa line on the Luke site anymore.

Millwall still have one.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Sorry I meant there's no villa line on the Luke site anymore.

Millwall still have one.

Why would Millwall have a Villa line

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Why would Millwall have a Villa line

They don't. They have a Millwall line of clothing.

What I am saying is, there is no longer a. Villa one on the website like this has been for years now.

25 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

They don't. They have a Millwall line of clothing.

What I am saying is, there is no longer a. Villa one on the website like this has been for years now.

I know

17 minutes ago, supermon said:

The black and gold looks amazing

I love that even with that shit sponser i prey for a away kit like that in black and gold

JD Sports in Australia sell retro shirts online. I've never been in a store so I don't know if they are in the shop.

Rebel Sport has Villa stuff online but never seen any in a store.

It would be great if JD Sports starts stocking the kit in store in Australia.

I was like a kid in a candy store in 2022 when villa were here with their merchandise stands.

I bought Home and Away kits, Hoodies, scarf's, t-shirts and cap's.

The Man u merch tent (Perth) in comparison was absolutely massive though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Villa Gaffa said:

JD Sports in Australia sell retro shirts online. I've never been in a store so I don't know if they are in the shop.

Rebel Sport has Villa stuff online but never seen any in a store.

It would be great if JD Sports starts stocking the kit in store in Australia.

I was like a kid in a candy store in 2022 when villa were here with their merchandise stands.

I bought Home and Away kits, Hoodies, scarf's, t-shirts and cap's.

The Man u merch tent (Perth) in comparison was absolutely massive though.

It's basically a Foot Locker equivalent inside. They have expanded a lot over the last few years, most major shopping centres and malls would have one. I'm hoping I can go to JD on release day and get a shirt with this news. 

Villa really need to work on marketing and how they engage with fans. Just had an email advertising the kit launch but the subject of the email is ‘Special one-off kit & VillaTV details ahead of Walsall’… 🤦‍♂️

Attention to detail. It’s these sorts of things that I pick up on and it makes me cringe. 

6 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Villa really need to work on marketing and how they engage with fans. Just had an email advertising the kit launch but the subject of the email is ‘Special one-off kit & VillaTV details ahead of Walsall’… 🤦‍♂️

Attention to detail. It’s these sorts of things that I pick up on and it makes me cringe. 

Yeah I’ve just had that. For a moment I thought I had a problem with not receiving emails for several days until I read the content. It’s amateurish and the sort of error that would be embarrassing in an internal email at work, never mind one that’s gone to thousands of customers.

3 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Yeah I’ve just had that. For a moment I thought I had a problem with not receiving emails for several days until I read the content. It’s amateurish and the sort of error that would be embarrassing in an internal email at work, never mind one that’s gone to thousands of customers.

Absolutely. I’d have that horrible feeling that I had done something horrendously wrong. 
But still, if these are the sorts of things that I can pick fault with now, then all is forgiven! Just something we need to start paying attention to I think, if we plan on becoming part of the elite. 

Holte Pub & Store opening times

Tuesday, July 23: 9am - 8pm

Wednesday, July 24 - Saturday, July 27: 9am - 6pm

Sunday, July 28: 10am - 4pm

Monday, July 29 onwards: Regular opening hours (Mon-Fri 9.30am - 5.30pm / Sat 9am - 5.30pm / Sun 10am - 4pm)

18 hours ago, wedge said:

I'm hoping that we'll be able to buy the new shirts with the UCL sleeve patch on from the off. 😍

Shirt printing will be available at Villa Park, including Champions League sleeve patches! 👌

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â