Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

The crest thread is closed so putting this here... nice gold stitched lion in the middle of a post on insta cropped below... can only assume its from the real kit? shame the drop shadow is still there though.

Screenshot_20240717_185440_Instagram.jpg.a72247ee7a71f436eaaf5ae2d196fd59.jpg

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Ah, announced once again through the private social media channel of an employee.

Personally I'd rather Villa announced things ourselves.

Why announce it to 2.4m people when heck can announce it to 13.5k???

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

There's a circle detail on the back neck of these white kits, can't work out if it's the 50th logo

It's the same logo that is inside the numbers as well I think, I tried screenshotting and Zooming in, I can't tell what it is. Assuming it's the 150th, but using that inside the numbers is unexpected (I'd expect the crest there).

I wonder if there will be further information prior to the 27th?

I guess there are three key dates - this one, the reveal, which we now know is 27th July, when the team are in the US (so will perhaps be happening in Ohio). The online sale date, which could be the same, 27th July, depending on readiness, and the over-the-counter sale date, which again, might be the same, but would usually be a little later.

If 27th is just launch, then I guess we'll find out the other dates then - if not, then perhaps we get the triple whammy and everything happens at once (which would be nice).

Whichever it is, the club will know, and there's really no reason for them not to be telling us that information.

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I guess there are three key dates - this one, the reveal, which we now know is 27th July, when the team are in the US (so will perhaps be happening in Ohio). The online sale date, which could be the same, 27th July, depending on readiness, and the over-the-counter sale date, which again, might be the same, but would usually be a little later.

If 27th is just launch, then I guess we'll find out the other dates then - if not, then perhaps we get the triple whammy and everything happens at once (which would be nice).

Whichever it is, the club will know, and there's really no reason for them not to be telling us that information.

*23rd

Have you and @The_Steve been drinking together?

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure how you managed to get the date wrong four times in one post, OBE :P

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The reaction is amateurish… fans criticise other club fans for this kind of “bed wetting” yet our fan base does the same…. Every time.  We all know why the kit delayed, we’re all not that bothered, really. We’ve seen the badge months ago, and got it out of system. Yet we still winge, we still moan, like all other fans. Embarrassing ourselves in the process.

hypocrites, pathetic, amateur  

The only people who accuse Villa fans of "bed wetting" is other Villa fans. 

Pathetic, I agree.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â