Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Hopefully this gives us zero insight into what our actual kits are going to look like, expecting much better quality and better implementation of the badge (it surely can’t look this bad can it? And so tackily applied?).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sne said:

We didn't get the new kit in time and we can't play in Castore for obvious reason so we got some stuff from the store and put a Villa badge and a printed them up with the foundation logo so we didn't have to play in private clothes. But don't make a song and dance about it being a "one-off, special edition kit" like it was something you planned all along :D 

I wonder if we’ll have to give a refund to Betano if we play two games without them as a sponsor? 

They are paying £20m for roughly 50 games, £400k per game.  So we might have to give them back almost a million pounds. 

24 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

People are criticising a make shift kit, with the full knowledge it’s a make shift kit

never change VT, never change 

I'm pretty sure you know who/what/why 😂

It's not the kit....

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Heck canceled a lot of our sponsorship deals including last seasons shirt sponsor.

My theory is they can't release a shirt with new shirt sponsor till a certain date to avoid more fines

• Like 1

On the kit itself, I have no opinion of it. It's a stock white Adidas kit that they've used because our real kit is late.

Nothing wrong with that, I just wish the club would stop lying about it. It's not a "Special one off kit", it's a Sunday League template we're having to use as a makeshift solution.

• Like 2

It's annoying the kit is delayed but i'm past the point of caring. The kit will come when it comes.

For now... the players will play in two largely meaningless games (for fitness only), various first teamers will be absent, relatively few fans will see the games (mainly watch highlights) but by wearing some shabby looking training tops, the club will raise money for a great cause. It's pleasing that something positive will come out of this delay

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â