Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

People are criticising a make shift kit, with the full knowledge it’s a make shift kit

never change VT, never change 

FWIW I'm not criticising it, I am just pointing out there won't be a clamour from fans to get our hands on it. 

I would have been happy with that as a season-long away kit! 😊

The only thing I can criticise is describing a shirt for two matches as a “one-off” kit… 😜

Edited by Stephen_Evans

That looks like a basic off the catalog white jersey with our badge somewhat sloppily attached. Feels like a last minute effort to save the situation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

People are criticising a make shift kit, with the full knowledge it’s a make shift kit

never change VT, never change 

Don't think the badge is temporary unfortunately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Also, there is every chance that we'll have a white training top as part of Adidas' all out assault on merchandising and it'll probably look better because the Villa badge will be black. 

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

When is the third friendly?  That will tell us roughly when the release date is at least

Maybe :)

23 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

So they basically have run out of time to launch our real kit so instead we’ll get something random for a bit?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

What colour do we reckon the shorts are going to be?

White?

The second picture on that tweet shows white shorts.

17 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I very much doubt my estimated auction bid will be enough. Excellent idea to auction off for the Foundation though

Easily £500+ for every player. 

If Emi was playing his would be over £2k.

We didn't get the new kit in time and we can't play in Castore for obvious reason so we got some stuff from the store and put a Villa badge and a printed them up with the foundation logo so we didn't have to play in private clothes. But don't make a song and dance about it being a "one-off, special edition kit" like it was something you planned all along :D 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â