Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

So our kit deal with Adidas is around £20 million a year with clauses, such as playing champions league & I think selling over 300,000 units, so how the feck has Everton managed to secure a £20 million a year deal with Castore 🤔

4 minutes ago, Frodo said:

So our kit deal with Adidas is around £20 million a year with clauses, such as playing champions league & I think selling over 300,000 units, so how the feck has Everton managed to secure a £20 million a year deal with Castore 🤔

I read that the Everton / Castore deal is linked to their new stadium, not just a kit deal like ours with Adidas. I believe they were described as a 'founding partner' for the stadium, whatever that entails.

Link added
https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/everton-castore-kit-partnership-2024-25-takeover-bramley-moore-dock-stadium/#:~:text=According to The Telegraph%2C the,men's%2C women's and academy teams.

Edited by matt_1874
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Frodo said:

Being dropped by Villa and Newcastle, Castore are a little desperate to stay in the game and probably overpaid to stay relevant in the PL kit manufacturer market 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We're not very good at stuff that's not football are we?

The stuff Chris Heck looks after? I agree.

I think we're actually missing a few members of staff. Or people simply are not doing their jobs properly. 

Too busy looking for 'derelict' parts of Villa Park to put hospitality seats in. The service at these hospitality seats is going to be hilarious. All recruitment cover. No one steering the ship.

• Like 1

Always amazes me how no matter how good/bad we're doing on the pitch and indeed off the pitch with regards to owners, we always seem to be one of the last to reveal our kit. Every single time.

If the rumoured white 'foundation' kit for tomorrow is nice, there's going to be a real clamour to own one. I wonder if they'll put them up for sale?

This year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Always amazes me how no matter how good/bad we're doing on the pitch and indeed off the pitch with regards to owners, we always seem to be one of the last to reveal our kit. Every single time.

We are revealing a lovely white number tomorrow apparently.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If the rumoured white 'foundation' kit for tomorrow is nice, there's going t one a real clamour to own one. I wonder if they'll put them up for sale?

This year.

I was wondering if they do a charity twist for this rumoured replacement kit

It'll be interesting to see how we're satisfying Baetano id we're going to play the first game of the new season without them. That's not the way they'd envisaged starting their time with us I'm sure!

I'm hoping there aren't any clauses where we have to give them money back.

35 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It'll be interesting to see how we're satisfying Baetano id we're going to play the first game of the new season without them. That's not the way they'd envisaged starting their time with us I'm sure!

I'm hoping there aren't any clauses where we have to give them money back.

Have you seen the kit? Maybe it will still have Betano on it? Or maybe the deal didn't start until a specific slightly later date?

That said, wouldn't put it past Heck to do something that flawed

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Have you seen the kit? Maybe it will still have Betano on it? Or maybe the deal didn't start until a specific slightly later date?

No, and it might, and that could be true - but the rumour is that it'll be a white kit with a foundation sponsorship and given that the original plan from the club was to have the kit launched by now, I do wonder if we're struggling with timelines and production and whether that will have any effect on the commercial deals we've signed selling space on the shirts. Hopefully not.

• Thanks 1

I can't help but think that the delay is due to the kit getting all sweaty again. After the Belgium Adidas kits didn't fair well. It would not be a good look after seemingly ditching Castore for that very reason.

Screenshot_20240716_131950_Snapseed.jpg.a3602fe22acf1c2abcc181aecdb521b9.jpg

Just now, Mr.Messy said:

I can't help but think that the delay is due to the kit getting all sweaty again. After the Belgium Adidas kits didn't fair well. It would not be a good look after seemingly ditching Castore for that very reason.

Producing a new kit in a whole different fabric with the colour matching and what not would surely take more than a month or so? We'd be waiting for the kit until January.

There is other clubs that have delays on their kits. I believe it’s all due to production traffic. Lots to do in little time. Minor set backs are bound to happen 

no drama, no fault of the club, just a thing that happens 

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

There is other clubs that have delays on their kits. I believe it’s all due to production traffic. Lots to do in little time. Minor set backs are bound to happen 

no drama, no fault of the club, just a thing that happens 

Every season for us though….

• Like 1

The red Adidas training top in the Staniforth press shots is nice, not sure if that’s just for the women’s team though. 

4 hours ago, Mr.Messy said:

Ye and they weren't the only ones

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â