Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Word around the campfire is available to buy 1st of August.  Won't be playing in it until US Tour where it will be revealed.

So what we playing in before then?

Just now, Roitorb said:

So what we playing in before then?

Hopefully not that red abomination training kit! Probably the green or black one.   

5 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Word around the campfire is available to buy 1st of August.  Won't be playing in it until US Tour where it will be revealed.

That's interesting, the clubs plan earlier in the summer was for a release today - so that means there's been a hiccup somewhere along the line. I was expecting a launch today with online ordering available in the next few days and a retail launch in two or three weeks time. Is that 'available to buy' date an online sale date or a walk-in sale date?

• Like 1

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

I suspect the promo will go out before Wednesday’s game’s and the players will be wearing the kit for the game. However I suspect general sale will be 1st August  

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

We will wear a white kit on Wednesday. It’s adidas.

It’s a “one off” kit—don’t think it’s one of the actual kits that are released on 1st August.

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

It’s a “one off” kit—don’t think it’s one of the actual kits that are released on 1st August.

So adidas is giving them some bargain bin kits until the actual ones are finally ready?

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

So adidas is giving them some bargain bin kits until the actual ones are finally ready?

All I know is it’s white. It’s a one off. It’s not one of the actual kits.

Might have an announcement and see the real kits before Wednesday but the players won’t be wearing one of them for the Walsall game.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

All I know is it’s white. It’s a one off. It’s not one of the actual kits.

Might have an announcement and see the real kits before Wednesday but the players won’t be wearing one of them for the Walsall game.

A white one off? Sounds familiar…

spacer.png

It appears nobody knows anything at all about any of this.

1) amazing the club have done such a good job at keeping everything under wraps

2) even more amazing that a club struggling to generate enough revenue think it's acceptable to delay launching their first Adidas kit, which in the right conditions would sell by the truckload, until the second half of July / the summer.

• Like 1

I cannot imagine the kit will not be available for the US tour.  The US market is the untapped region that Heck is trying to get into.  Thats why Villa is coming back here for the 2nd year in a row.  They wont be coming here with no new merch to sell.  Last year they had kiosks all around the stadiums with new kits available to purchase- its where I bought mine in DC.  I'm fairly certain this will be no different.

That would be a huge missed opportunity for AVFC- especially with Adidas now as the provider- its a huge brand that is very well known in the US.  Nobody in the US knows who Castore is.

Edited by ejs1111

7 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

A white one off? Sounds familiar…

spacer.png

That sleeve says no more red?! "sorry boss we forgot to put the red dye in the machine so it's all white". No problem we'll sell these as a special one off kit. Milk the fans more!

• Haha 1

Knowing the Duran-esque nature of the Aston Villa Commercial Department we're probably releasing it at 3am in the morning. Never let them know your next move.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ejs1111 said:

lLast year they had kiosks all around the stadiums with new kits available to purchase- its where I bought mine in DC.

To be pedantic, those stalls were run by Premier League, not any individual club, and the Premier League half-assed the rollout of the away kit at same. There was no announcement they were available at any point, they weren't there pre-game, they randomly appeared at a couple stands at or around halftime.

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

To be pedantic, those stalls were run by Premier League, not any individual club, and the Premier League half-assed the rollout of the away kit at same. There was no announcement they were available at any point, they weren't there pre-game, they randomly appeared at a couple stands at or around halftime.

Well does that mean the Premier League is hording our kits?  🤣

Maybe Villa fans will get lucky again in the US and the Premier League will snatch some kits from the factory like last season!

Just now, ejs1111 said:

Well does that mean the Premier League is hording our kits?  🤣

Maybe Villa fans will get lucky again in the US and the Premier League will snatch some kits from the factory like last season!

Yes, that's exactly what it means, the damned league has it out for us not only DURING the season, but outside of it as well. Like an octopus of evil, its tentacles reach far and wide and interfere with everything from accounting, to VAR, to concessions, to gameday traffic. SONSABITCHES.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â