Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

First friendly in two days time, assume we’ll be dropping the kit today / tomorrow unless we’re planning on playing in last seasons threads 

Playing in skins, like we used to as kids.  Sponsors will be tattooed onto players pregame

• Haha 2

The Chelsea kit has been announced in the last hour or so. I imagine we will be releasing ours this afternoon. Most the other Adidas releases have come in the afternoon I believe?

Hate is a strong word but I'd really hate for us to wear red, even just some training gear. Might help us get some favorable calls from the Refs and VAR thou.

Edited by sne

48 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

First green, now red. Going all out for that Christmas vibe with our training gear. 

At this rate it'll probably be christmas that the new kit's released.

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

First friendly in two days time, assume we’ll be dropping the kit today / tomorrow unless we’re planning on playing in last seasons threads 

We're going old school, shirts v skins 

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd quite like to see Jade Philogene Bidace in the new home shirt in about an hours time please.

Jaden's sister?  We've had brothers in the team but a brother sister duo would be  first for us  😜

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not sure if I've imagined / dreamed this up, but didn't we once play a pre-season friendly in training gear because the new shirts weren't ready ?

Me and a mate were talking about this and he reckons I've lost the plot but I could have swore it did happen ?

Word around the campfire is available to buy 1st of August.  Won't be playing in it until US Tour where it will be revealed.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â