Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

On 12/07/2024 at 16:17, Hank Scorpio said:

If anyone tried something different there would be uproar.

The Luke kit was something different and itโ€™s the best kit weโ€™ve had for 30 years

• Like 1

Home kit is fine, just want it available with UCL patches and club font on day 1.ย 
Iโ€™ve never cursed Heck but I will if thatโ€™s not an option.ย 

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The Luke kit was something different and itโ€™s the best kit weโ€™ve had for 30 years

And I think the next best kit was the 99/00 striped one.ย 

Obviously it was mostly pre internet outrage days, but can anyone remember what the initial reaction to the 99/00 striped kit was? Were people angry that it was striped? We had some nice unique options in the 80s as well

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I am just worried about the new lion on the Heck badge. His poor headย  is being pushed up right against the shield ๐Ÿ˜”ย 

Yellow lion on a light blue field is just a head-scratching design choice. Even in high contrast, our darkest lion turns into eye-mush from any distance, but with two light colours, it's a blur from a much shorter distance. On screens though, the new badge stands out. Maybe that was the intention.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Can't imagine they release the kits tomorrow if England wins the Euro's? It would be completely lost in the noise and all the celebration brouhaha.

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Can't imagine they release the kits tomorrow if England wins the Euro's? It would be completely lost in the noise and all the celebration brouhaha.

Or it might cheer up a load of Villa fans after England get mashed by Spain

5 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Or it might cheer up a load of Villa fans after England get mashed by Spain

Yeah I'm suggesting they might wait a day IF England wins it. Might be too much logistics for that to be possible thou.

14 minutes ago, sne said:

More so if Ollie scores the winner. No way you could search up โ€œAston Villaโ€ without his goal being the main story of the dayย 

21 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah I'm suggesting they might wait a day IF England wins it. Might be too much logistics for that to be possible thou.

I think the quicker they do it the better, especially if Ollie has a positive involvement againย 

Anyone noticed on the pics/videos the club have released that on the 3/4 zip training top there's a weird square in the fabric that covers the area of the Adidas logo, it's quite big and can be seen clearly, it's really putting me off buying it when available but is also one of the new bits of gear I want.

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I think the quicker they do it the better, especially if Ollie has a positive involvement againย 

Yeah, I guess it's only Villa fans who cares anyway and if Ollie or Konsa has any positive impact we might get some more searches and sales.

1 hour ago, LeafyVilla said:

Anyone noticed on the pics/videos the club have released that on the 3/4 zip training top there's a weird square in the fabric that covers the area of the Adidas logo, it's quite big and can be seen clearly, it's really putting me off buying it when available but is also one of the new bits of gear I want.

I presumed it was a patch transfer for the players number to be put on it.

ร—
ร—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

ร‚