Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Been saying for ages that our fans restrict us on multiple levels when it comes to design and aesthetics.

Furthermore they always expect groundbreaking design from the same templates and colour schemes, then moan about it 😂

So much this. 

There have been  some incredible designs out there recently from clubs who dare to move away from convention slightly without losing the plot. 

We are so vanilla its painful. 

My favorite kits have been the ones where we've experimented slightly. 1999-2000 being my all time fave. 

• Like 2

Considering the badge(s) and the 150 logo and so I'm fine with the people responsible for the kit playing it safe so we don't end up with a purple & grey polka-dot monstrosity with racing stripes and glow in the dark stink lines.

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

I'm on strike purchasing any kit, regardless of manufacturer, until something left-field like the Carbone stripes return. 

Sick and tired of Claret Body, Blue shoulders/sleeves for year upon year upon year. 

I generally agree with the sentiment but I won't be able to help myself with an Adidas kit. The quality of their replicas seems to be much higher than what we've had recently, admittedly I didn't get the Castore kit. The most comfortable football shirt I own is a 2016 Adidas Germany away kit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Been saying for ages that our fans restrict us on multiple levels when it comes to design and aesthetics.

Furthermore they always expect groundbreaking design from the same templates and colour schemes, then moan about it 😂

Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle and Everton all tend stick to the classic look 99/100.

Clubs like Southampton, Sheffield Wednesday, West Ham alternate quite a bit really with how they represent their colours on the home kit. Enough said.

As it is, we seem to go with something whacky about once every 5 seasons or so. 1986, 1993-95, 1999-00, 01-02, 18-19.

Edited by Captain_Townsend

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe918b1bswzcsc7sjyf5dv

2 hours ago, Steero113 said:

I'm on strike purchasing any kit, regardless of manufacturer, until something left-field like the Carbone stripes return. 

Sick and tired of Claret Body, Blue shoulders/sleeves for year upon year upon year. 

Yeah thats why i dont bother with home kits they all look very similar.  I usually go for the away kit. Last seasin i didnt like any of the away ones

With the home as i stated a few pages ago id love something different like stripesike the carbone days. That was epic

• Like 1

Round badge worked better, mainly due to the colours. Just flip the lion (at least you can see it) and add some gold.

We’re back to Mr. Blobby again and stuck with it.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

If it's the same claret and blue as the Real Union top then top marks to Adidas. I'm sick of the wishy washy blue we've had and a return to that vibrant blue of the 81/82 kits is about bloody time!

58 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Round badge worked better, mainly due to the colours. Just flip the lion (at least you can see it) and add some gold.

I am just worried about the new lion on the Heck badge. His poor head  is being pushed up right against the shield 😔 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

While I fully acknowledge the limitations and poor design of the yellow on sky blue badge, I like it better at that distance. Looks more familiar as Aston Villa to me. Wish we had something actually great to compare. 

Came in here thinking i'd see something new on our kits but had to double check If i was in the badge thread?

we've got what we've got all the repetitive moaning in the world aint going to change it

get over it and move on fcs it's zzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, thabucks said:

One of my fav ever kits is the Luke 3rd kit … I  wouldn’t mind something similar for a future adidas home kit 

IMG_1648.jpeg.6de483c0c4162db192c6fcc01f1cd30a.jpeg

Luke were really cooking that season. Home kit was one for the ages, and the third kit is one of my favourite change strips we've ever had.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Luke were really cooking that season. Home kit was one for the ages, and the third kit is one of my favourite change strips we've ever had.

Easily my favorite kit.

spacer.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

One of my fav ever kits is the Luke 3rd kit … I  wouldn’t mind something similar for a future adidas home kit 

IMG_1648.jpeg.6de483c0c4162db192c6fcc01f1cd30a.jpeg

I bought my wife that really regret not getting myself one 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I bought my wife that really regret not getting myself one 🤦‍♂️

I’d say it’s my favourite kit since the Nike white away 2009 … 

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I’d say it’s my favourite kit since the Nike white away 2009 … 

Yeah its really nice. This is my absolute favourite.  I love this kit 😍 bought two thats how much i loved it

Screenshot_20240713_201934_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â