Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

We know it won't be this but how would something like this for a 2nd or 3rd kit look in our colours?

2895_aberdeen_24_25_adidas_away_kit_d.jpg

It's Aberdeen fwiw.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

We know it won't be this but how would something like this for a 2nd or 3rd kit look in our colours?

2895_aberdeen_24_25_adidas_away_kit_d.jpg

It's Aberdeen fwiw.

It would look like how a migraine feels. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MrBlack said:

I'm sure it's going to be very similar to his argie one. That template seems to be in use for all adidas teams.  They even use the same colours at some clubs.

Yeah if you zoom in the red panel behind the crest can be seen. So it’ll be this. 

I will miss individual GK kits, I can talk myself into buying those but ones with these extreme patterns, it’s tougher. 

who am i kidding

IMG_5459.jpeg

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

IMG_5459.jpeg

Yeah that's the one. If the picture is legit, and the card makers already have the kit designs, this will be our gk kit. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

I'm on strike purchasing any kit, regardless of manufacturer, until something left-field like the Carbone stripes return. 

Sick and tired of Claret Body, Blue shoulders/sleeves for year upon year upon year. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I'm on strike purchasing any kit, regardless of manufacturer, until something left-field like the Carbone stripes return. 

Sick and tired of Claret Body, Blue shoulders/sleeves for year upon year upon year. 

First year of adidas always likely to be their take on the classic.

Next year and beyond we should get something a little different. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

If anyone tried something different there would be uproar.

24 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I always go for 2nd, 3rd kits and training gear.

I just like the monogram badges and designs more usually 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â