The "Let's Smash Rat Boy Fernandes" Match Thread

rjw63

27 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Our away form has improved recently, massive win incoming. Plus United have been awful for a while now. Top for new year

so was Sheff Utd.

Its all about us, and can we find the energy.

Edited by TRO

Utd fans seem to think the players will start to perform now the takeover is complete and they're playing for their futures. Most are expecting a win as well.

I think it'll be a draw, but unless there's some kind of ref/var shenanigans then I can't see us losing. We're simply playing so much better than they are. Our standard of play this year has been so much better than theirs.

Only hope of winning they've got is if Rashford thinks he can get a better contract out of the new owner.

29 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Hadn't realised this was a flamin' Amazon Prime game. I mean thanks for helping with the shopping and everything Jeff, but you've ruined Christmas you bald prick.

Use a free trial for Amazon Prime then cancel after the match so you don’t get charged.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Well technically we beat them, we didn't lose anyway... we'll have learned from that

I think intensity, will be key, in this game.

if we move the ball slow, and laboured, and we let them play....we could be in for a tough game.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If Utd put eleven behind the ball and try to frustrate us at Old Trafford, there will be riots. It'd probably work though.

I don't think they will do it, in the same fashion as Sheff.....but I wouldn't be surprised to see their version of it.

I think they will be well aware, that if they let us play, they could be in trouble.

14 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think intensity, will be key, in this game.

if we move the ball slow, and laboured, and we let them play....we could be in for a tough game.

They will come at us, they don't have the attack to worry our high line and their defence and goalie are probably the worst I've ever seen at United. They are there for the taking, it will be tough but we have proved that we are too

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Recon they will play Rashford and Garnacho and attempt to spam long balls behind our line for them to run into.

It worked last year.

McTominay has a few goals against us in last two years so we need to be careful of him when they get set pieces, need to be putting Carlos or Lenglet on him or Zaniolo if he starts.

Edited by VillaChris