Match Thread: UECL6: Zrinjski v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

:David Attenborough voice:

"And here you see, a Wild John Duran stalking the box, looking for a morsel to work with".

"And we see the lesser spotted Dendonker who turns like a majestic oil tanker. The grace of the elusive Zaniolo as he turns, glides then falls over."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

I don't know what that means XD

We have all the possession and are bsasically holding them to a low block. They have had no real chances and don't look like getting any either. How is that not us being in control? Check your nerves.

Saying we are asking for a goal scored against doesnt mean we dont have possession, we are slow and sluggish. Its 430am and I haven't slept, this isnt inspiring me

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

Saying we are asking for a goal scored against doesnt mean we dont have possession, we are slow and sluggish. Its 430am and I haven't slept, this isnt inspiring me

Unfortunately this is just going to be a professional low intensity performance where players like Pau and Konsa don't get out of first gear and save themselves for Sunday