Formula One - 2024

BOF

30 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Thoroughly enjoying Max being absolutely a nothing driver in these races

Whoa. Hang on. I thought he was the bestest driver in the world ever and it was nothing whatsoever to do with having the fastest car for a couple of years. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Whoa. Hang on. I thought he was the bestest driver in the world ever and it was nothing whatsoever to do with having the fastest car for a couple of years. 

The Max fanboys 

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

• Like 2

I guess next year will be interesting. He's already got one world title he shouldn't have due to virtual corruption by F1 officials, he'll probably still win this one despite being well off the pace for a big chunk of the season. 

What happens next year? Does he remain off the pace or do they get their car back in order and he marches on? 

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

I guess next year will be interesting. He's already got one world title he shouldn't have due to virtual corruption by F1 officials, he'll probably still win this one despite being well off the pace for a big chunk of the season. 

What happens next year? Does he remain off the pace or do they get their car back in order and he marches on? 

I think next year will be much of the same that we've seen from Miami onwards as the teams won't be putting in the development and resources they might have done usually, as they will be focusing on the 2026 regs.

Not sure how I missed the fact that top junior series team, Prema, will debut in Indycar with a team in 2025. And they've just announced their first driver. Callum Ilott, who raced for them in F3 back in 2017.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â