Formula One - 2024

BOF

11 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

9 races left along with 3 sprints. It's possible to still win it with no Max DNF's. But McLaren have got to nail their strategy with Piastri especially to make sure that on tracks where they dominate it's a 1-2.

And there's races where Red Bull are going to struggle, especially Singapore. 

It's going to be very very close.

Lewis was 30 points behind with 4 races and 1 sprint left in 2021 and would have won without Michael Masi.

I think without DNFs Lando would basically have to win every race. Even then it might not be enough. And that isn’t going to happen

(I would absolutely love it if I’m wrong!)

• Like 1

Haas not allowed to move the cars or equipment out of Zandvoort after a Dutch court ordered they repay millions to their former Russian sponsor after their deal was cancelled after Russia invaded Ukraine.

Obviously will get resolved and they will race at Monza, but not a good look at all.

7 minutes ago, Farlz said:

James Vowles must really hate Sargeant. How is that move going to be any better?

Seemed logical when the rumours where Schumacher or Lawson. 

Probably a cost save on their repair bills

• Like 1

Colapinto the first Argentine to race in F1 since the legendary Gaston Mazzacane.

* Not really legendary at all

1 hour ago, Avfc96 said:

Something I never expected to see.

I hope Lance is alright. I jest, I jest.

• Haha 1

They've only gone and done it. Antonelli announced at Merc.

I really hope it's not too much too soon. He's a stellar talent. Would be a shame to over fast track him.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Norris is going to do it, will be a great end to the championship. Red Bull are crocked with the lack of development post Newey.

Norris needs to be practicing his starts constantly for the next 20 hours (on the sim).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â