Formula One - 2024

BOF

Delighted for Lewis, massively deserved. At one point it will click for McLaren, but they need to be more strict with their drivers. Norris (isn't yet a multiple race winner let alone a drivers champion) and therefore doesn't get to get call the shots.

Max is carrying Red Bull. Ferrari are going to Ferrari (interesting to see how that changes next year and how many people come across from Merc with Lewis, Bono is a given surely). Great result for Haas, Aston a double points finish and Williams pick up a couple of points.

Only had radio commentary for this one, but it sounded like a really good race. To an extent the two at the front ended up there more for the good decisions they and their teams made than being the two quickest drivers, Lewis telling his team 'no' when they wanted him in for inters probably won him the race, the McLaren's were quickest for long periods, with the Red Bull rapid at the end and Lewis has done really well to win a race where he was in what is probably the fourth or fifth fastest car on the track.

A really nice moment for the old man, a rare show of patient maturity from Max and promising pace for the slightly wayward McLaren's makes for a good day.

Hopefully the rest of the season has more of what we've seen in the last two races.

Good race, another example as to why you should schedule European races when the weather is likely to be wet. DRS overtakes are still laughable though, press button, over take car. Not even possible to defend it. 

That doesn’t look good. I wonder at what point do they call it off?

A bit of rain would liven up a usually boring Hungarian GP, but I think that’s excessive :lol: 

Yeah feels like the amount of rain needed to make it exciting is quite a fine line these days.

Enough to cause some chaos but not enough to call the whole thing off

Posted (edited)

Haas have dropped K-Mag for next season

Ocon looking the likely replacement

Edit: Sorry BOF

Edited by Stevo985

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Haas have dropped K-Mag

Ocon looking the likely replacement

You had me going there. OK they'll drop him at the end of the season :)

Just now, BOF said:

You had me going there. OK they'll drop him at the end of the season :)

Sorry!

Yes end of the season I meant 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â