Formula One - 2024

BOF

Shows some celebrities being right words removed on the grid. Brian May for example ignoring 2 top drivers in Coultard and  Webb. 

Your at the F1, who ever you are, why would you not want to talk with ex F1 drivers???

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Shows some celebrities being right words removed on the grid. Brian May for example ignoring 2 top drivers in Coultard and  Webb. 

Your at the F1, who ever you are, why would you not want to talk with ex F1 drivers???

Yeah he was a bellend wasn't he 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Too important to talk to F1 drivers at the F1 😂

Apparently he snubbed Brundle too. I mean, as a celebrity on the grid what do you expect? And anyway, if it was me, I'd be disappointed if Brundle/Coulthard DIDN'T want to talk to me.

• Like 1

He's not usually a word removed. You think he'd be more aware of the image thing being at his own bloody GP.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Apparently he snubbed Brundle too. I mean, as a celebrity on the grid what do you expect? And anyway, if it was me, I'd be disappointed if Brundle/Coulthard DIDN'T want to talk to me.

He said to Brundle that he doesn't know enough about F1 to talk about it. He's there because of the F1 movie with Brad Pitt. Queen are on the soundtrack.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

He said to Brundle that he doesn't know enough about F1 to talk about it. He's there because of the F1 movie with Brad Pitt. Queen are on the soundtrack.

He could just say he is thrilled to be there, excited to see how the race pans out etc. Just some generic throw away comments for 20 seconds. There’s really no excuse for them to snub the media like that. 

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Rain coming. Goody goody gumdrops.

Good stuff as the first phase of the race has been a bit uneventful.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

He could just say he is thrilled to be there, excited to see how the race pans out etc. Just some generic throw away comments for 20 seconds. There’s really no excuse for them to snub the media like that. 

I agree to a point, and I very much doubt Brundle would have asked him anything technical, but I can also understand wanting to avoid being embarrassed.

Anyway, hope Lando gets his place back.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â