Formula One - 2024

BOF

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah that was a bit petulant. Although I think there was a lot of damage. They wouldn’t have made the points anyway. 

But that’s not really the point

I’ve not looked at the times but with Max finishing 5th and a big 15-17 seconds to 6th, plus the safety car and Max’s penalty I’d assume he’d pick up some points. 

Hearing Red Bull lie to Max about the other guy being responsible in this very ginger and delicate way so as not to upset their psychotic man-child is hilarious.

• Like 4

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Hearing Red Bull lie to Max about the other guy being responsible in this very ginger and delicate way so as not to upset their psychotic man-child is hilarious.

Horner is also a prick, which is also not new news.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ve not looked at the times but with Max finishing 5th and a big 15-17 seconds to 6th, plus the safety car and Max’s penalty I’d assume he’d pick up some points. 

He was 20-30 seconds behind max by the time he came into the pits and was stationary for ages. I think he’d have been way way back

• Like 2

Oh you're kidding me, I decide not to watch thinking max already has it in the bag and Mercedes end up winning it

Oh and in case anyone didn't know why Yuki was fined for using norty language .

Here's the tweet below. Obvious warning is obvious. It is sweary and NSFW. Proper potty mouth Yuki :lol:

And his apology.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

The old “I didn’t know what it meant” excuse

In fairness it's a fairly good excuse. I'd say he knew it was an insult, but lacked the subtlety of how offensive it is. Obviously we're not talking about the F word here as they bleep that out several times every race (and probably several times on Yuki's feed alone).

Max is after getting 2 points on his licence as well. 

• Like 2

It'll be interesting to see the approach of whoever is in third at the weekend - if Lando can get close enough to Max, would you bet against contact? 

Silverstone organisers must be jumping with joy, they've hit the jackpot with this. 

The actual incident itself is so mild but the outcome has sent it into overdrive. 

There’s reports (probably BS) that Danika Patrick has been sacked by SkySports as a presenter / pundit because of the content of her podcasts. Those being conspiracy theories around the world being inhabited and controlled by lizard people.

The podcast conspiracy content part seems to be legit, not sure if she really has been sacked because of them though.

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

There’s reports (probably BS) that Danika Patrick has been sacked by SkySports as a presenter / pundit because of the content of her podcasts. Those being conspiracy theories around the world being inhabited and controlled by lizard people.

The podcast conspiracy content part seems to be legit, not sure if she really has been sacked because of them though.

I saw this yesterday but the website it was on wasn't exactly what I'd call top tier, and I couldn't find it anywhere else. So they may have been ahead of the game or talking out their arse. She's eye candy, that's about it.

• Like 1

On 30/06/2024 at 15:40, OutByEaster? said:

Bearing in mind the FIA would be listening what did you expect them to say on the radio. It's what they said in private that would be of interest.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â