Formula One - 2024

BOF

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Virtual safety car!

Who benefits most from that? Russell?

Russell I reckon.

Max very unprofessional with his friend Lando there

• Like 1

Anyone surprised that the first time Max actually comes under pressure in a race that he takes the other car out? The new mature him doesn't exist. He still drives like a clearing in the woods.

Edited by Straggler
  • Like 2

There’s the old max we all know and “love”. You can try to overtake me but I’ll make sure we crash. 

And a 10 second penalty for Max which when he’s 17 seconds ahead of the guy behind him, but Lando gets a DNF. 

• Like 2

That should really have been a grid penalty for the next race rather than a time penalty in this one. 

Hopefully they'll have another look after the race - there was more than one instance.

• Like 2

Just now, Stevo985 said:

There’s the old max we all know and “love”. You can try to overtake me but I’ll make sure we crash. 

And a 10 second penalty for Max which when he’s 17 seconds ahead of the guy behind him, but Lando gets a DNF. 

Even after he had a puncture he still tried to run Lando off the track. The man is a hazard to anyone racing him

• Like 1

Just now, Straggler said:

Even after he had a puncture he still tried to run Lando off the track. The man is a hazard to anyone racing him

He hasn’t changed. We just haven’t noticed it as much because he’s always miles out in front. 

He’s the dirtiest driver I’ve seen, and I’ve watched f1 for over 30 years 

• Like 2

Decent end to the race, bit of excitement, 3 different teams on the podium. Mercedes and Mclaren continue to close the gap to Red Bull.

I wonder how Zak Brown feels about Lando seemingly throwing the towel in rather than keep going. I guess he isn’t thrilled about that.

Edited by Genie

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder how Zak Brown feels about Lando seemingly throwing the towel in rather than keep going. I guess he isn’t thrilled about that.

Yeah that was a bit petulant. Although I think there was a lot of damage. They wouldn’t have made the points anyway. 

But that’s not really the point

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â