Formula One - 2024

BOF

2 hours ago, BOF said:

I do think back in the day with limitations on how they could prepare cars, it was much more prevalent that the #1 driver got the better equipment though, and things like the lead driver having a different car - to one degree or another - were more common. And we know anecdotally that the scope of Schumacher's influence over absolutely everything at Ferrari was unprecedented. Much more than Max has at Red Bull.  Michael ran that team because they knew he would deliver them success, whereas with Max the most they do is pander to him because he brings them success. I don't think Max has anything remotely approaching the control over Red Bull that Michael ever had over Ferrari.

Micheal had a bit of control over the FIA too remember.

2 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

but I doubt it was the case in his first couple of seasons. He was clearly better than all his teammates throughout his main career, Brundle and Barrichello probably were his strongest teammates and neither were elite

Just to clarify, my point about #1 often having a different car was referring to his whole career i.e. the era that included Benetton.

Rumours that Ricciardo could soon lose his seat to Lawson. Maybe next month.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BOF said:

Rumours that Ricciardo could soon lose his seat to Lawson. Maybe next month.

Most overrated driver in F1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Most overrated driver in F1

Don’t see the point of him keeping the seat at the moment. Basically throwing in 6/10s every week. You could get that from a rookie with a much higher ceiling right now.

Every week He seems to be complaining about some issue with the car and then ends up winning anyway.

Edited by legov

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â