Formula One - 2024

BOF

McLaren have **** over Piastri countless times it’s about time they gave him something.

He led on merit today until another McLaren strategy stinker. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Ferrari sponsorship of the podium is weird

It’s Ferrari champagne, not the car maker. They’ve sponsored F1 for a while

12 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

Or the silver, black and red from the mid 2000's to the early 2010's.

Nah. Apparently orange is a traditional Mclaren colour but I ways associate them with the Marlborough red amd white. 

McLaren only 51 points behind Red Bull in the constructors.

Still think Verstappen will win the drivers championship, but can see McLaren winning the constructors.

Unless Red Bull finally replace Perez in the summer break then McLaren should absolutely cruise to the constructors. 

Danny Ric seemed particularly excited in an interview after qualifying yesterday, mentioning how big these next 2 races were..

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's not Champagne

/pedant

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Lando’s interview with Sky they’ve just showed was very magnanimous. Said all the right things

Max the opposite. Throwing his team under the bus. 

Saying they cost him a P3. He was comfortably on for a P3 anyway if he didn’t bin it into Lewis

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Lando’s interview with Sky they’ve just showed was very magnanimous. Said all the right things

The earlier interview with Andrea Stella showed how much importance he places on team unity.

That said, I think McLaren could've avoided all of this had they just pitted Oscar first. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

The earlier interview with Andrea Stella showed how much importance he places on team unity.

That said, I think McLaren could've avoided all of this had they just pitted Oscar first. 

100%

• Thanks 1

The Max is the devil and Lando is an angel narrative we have in here is crazy at times. 

They're both as bad as one another come on now, clearly becoming more evident now he has a race winning car. Lando in the cooldown room not taking a compliment from Lewis before then quickly switching his PR on. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Farlz said:

The Max is the devil and Lando is an angel narrative we have in here is crazy at times. 

They're both as bad as one another come on now, clearly becoming more evident now he has a race winning car. Lando in the cooldown room not taking a compliment from Lewis before then quickly switching his PR on. 

I mean this is just demonstrably untrue 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah, I get that, it just feels a bit weird having it on the podiums like that. 

Playing on the car brand although not related as far as I know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

Max’s team literally told him he was acting childish and wouldn’t even entertain him trying to justify himself as the victim :lol: 

• Like 1

I’ve no idea how you can watch that race, hear the team radios and see the post race interviews and conclude that max and Lando are the same 😂

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

So no penalty for Verstappen, even though it looked like he turned I tp Hamilton. 

I think Lewis helped with that by describing it as a racing incident in his post race interview 

Wow that was embarrassing for McLaren. Feel for Lando - don't get why he had to give that up when he was six seconds ahead. Just because the team made a tactical blunder...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â