Match Thread: Villa v Fulham

limpid

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In fairness to SG ( Yes I know ) I think he knew the qualities McGinn had as a character and player ( Hence why he made him Captain ), just had no idea how to put it together 😂

He honestly made me hate Mcginn for a good few months, and I'm absolutely ashamed of it now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

They were good last season and were flying high in the league.

You're right, Pahlinha would be a big loss. Losing Mitrovic has also not helped their cause either.

Yeah I think they're massively suffering from not having a goal scorer. With Mitrovic they'd be midtable right now.

• Like 1

This is the sort of game where we conserve energy - compare that to Spurs and Newcastle with their non stop pressing and running. Sensible!

Impressive first half, quire controlled from us. We are so organized that it looks like we have a man advantage in almost every situation. That's Emery for ya and such a lovely thing to see.

McGinn has been superb and gotten the best in the duel against Pahlinha who is a excellent player. Fulham will struggle big time once he's off to Bayern in January.

Now keep it up in the second half.

• Like 3