Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

She's got Jimmy Hill's chin.

On the subject of people who seem to have other people's chins, I noticed the other night that Ben Afflick had borrowed Rob Brydon's.

But to ensure I don't stray off topic, I probably need to point out that Brydon is Rob's middle name and he's really Rob Brydon Jones, which reminds me that David Bowie was born Jones but for obvious reasons changed it, and that he shares the same birthday as Elvis Presley.

She's got Jimmy Hill's chin.

On the subject of people who seem to have other people's chins, I noticed the other night that Ben Afflick had borrowed Rob Brydon's.

But to ensure I don't stray off topic, I probably need to point out that Brydon is Rob's middle name and he's really Rob Brydon Jones, which reminds me that David Bowie was born Jones but for obvious reasons changed it, and that he shares the same birthday as Elvis Presley.

Boring thread?

Elvis should have credit for the impact of his first few recordings and appearances. After joining the army he should have given up and spared us all the awful MOR cheese.

As for Bowie, I concede his talent and influence. But personally I find him horribly creepy. He makes my flesh crawl.

• Like 1

David: Morning Mick. Right, the video for our new song is due at midday tomorrow. Shall we get started? A lot of work ahead

Mick: Sure, but we can't face that much work dry. let's have a quick pint first.

David: Ok sure. How about a shot too?

Mick: ah go on then, but just ONE! We can't go over the top

*The next morning, there's a knock at the door*

Man: David, Mick?!

David: Groan

Mick: *vomits* My head! What happened last night?! Where did you get that mac? You look like a flasher

David: I don't know. Why are you wearing a blouse?

Man: Guys! it's 11:50. That video needs to be done in ten minutes!

Mick: Shit!! David, get the camera!

David: What are we going to do, we've only got 10 minutes?!

Mick: Just start rolling, we'll think of something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

I was born in '79 so I think that may have been my first exposure to Mick Jagger.  

To think he is the same guy who was once awesome enough to do this. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â