Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

I've only popped into the house to establish the height a dartboard should be hung.

5'8" floor to bullseye in the UK, apparently

2014 will be quite sporty

Been doing nothing but watching Bullseye today, ending the year on a high :thumb:

I've only popped into the house to establish the height a dartboard should be hung.

Been doing nothing but watching Bullseye today, ending the year on a high :thumb:

You can't beat a bit of bully.

"Keep out of the black and in the red, nothing in this game for 2 in a bed".

• Like 1

You can't beat a bit of bully.

"Keep out of the black and in the red, nothing in this game for 2 in a bed".

"iiiiiiinnnnn 1, if you like a nice tune you'll be over the moon with a radio cassette player"

"iiiiiinnnnnn 2, if you keep it tight you'll be up all night with this rubber cock ring"

• Like 3

Those bits are just called London.

Not all of the London Underground is in London. Watford has a branch line and it even extends beyond the M25 in Buckinghamshire and Essex. It used to go to a place called Brill, which is further north than Oxford!

• 2 weeks later...

The tiny little island of Vulcan Point in the Philippines is the world’s largest island within a lake (Crater Lake) that is situated on an island (Volcano Island, or Taal Island) located in a lake (Lake Taal) within an island (Luzon). It also happens to be one of the cones of the active Taal Volcano, so Vulcan Point is also the world’s largest volcano in a lake (Main Crater Lake) on a volcano (Taal Volcano). Crater Lake also happens to be the largest lake on an island (Volcano Island) in a lake (Lake Taal) on an island (Luzon).

From this web site - http://www.viralnova.com/vulcan-point/

• Like 2

Read this as....

I've only pooped in the house to establish the height a dartboard should be hung.

Thought how did you get that from sitting on the toilet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â