Weekends Football 20/21 October

andykeenan

This is Ten Haags football philosophy, this is the progress really?

They just pump it. They don't have any style of play at all. He's actually stealing a living at this point. De Zerbi. Emery. Even Potter put him to shame.

He's a conman. An absolute conman.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

This is Ten Haags football philosophy, this is the progress really?

They just pump it. They don't have any style of play at all. He's actually stealing a living at this point. De Zerbi. Emery. Even Potter put him to shame.

He's a conman. An absolute conman.

Their greatest attacking threat is Scott McTominay - and they've got Fernandes, Rashford, Antony and Hojlund on the pitch.  Even if those players are overpriced or out of form... you just can't be successful with that.

Anthony.

He puts his studs on the ball when receiving it. He back heel passes it. He goes this way and that. He rolls his studs over the ball. He can feint and go on the outside, he can feint and go on the inside.

I've never actually see him do anything following any of this. It looks good. He looks skillful. He never ever gets anymore than a yard away from his man.

He's so not the level.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Their greatest attacking threat is Scott McTominay - and they've got Fernandes, Rashford, Antony and Hojlund on the pitch.  Even if those players are overpriced or out of form... you just can't be successful with that.

Whole team has fell flat since Rashford stopped being individually unplayable for the most part.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bobzy said:

But I bet they get a dodgy VAR decision later on in the second half which helps them win.

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

Man United do not look like a big/top side any more. No quality. No stars. No magic.

They look every bit a mid-table side

From todays squad Garnacho and Hojlund could come good then looking at Bruno maybe Rashford thats really it that I would take here

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

From todays squad Garnacho and Hojlund could come good then looking at Bruno maybe Rashford thats really it that I would take here

I wouldn’t touch Rashford. His attitude looks terrible, it will only get worse when he inevitably moves to less high profile clubs. Same for Bruno.

Onana wouldn’t hold down a place at a non-league club being so poor.

Erikson past his use by date.

The entire defence is laughably bad.

Hojlund is a bit of a punt, but they spent big money. Like Anthony and Martial he’ll do nothing but still be in and around the first team.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â