Weekends Football 6/8 October

andykeenan

Hope whoever broadcasts the Arse-City game in the US of A isn't using the same audio feed as the one I'm watching because they have the microphone right under the mouth of some Arsenal fan who is swearing like a sailor with his nuts in a vise. They'd have to bleep so much that all they'd hear was a 90 minutes long BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Hope whoever broadcasts the Arse-City game in the US of A isn't using the same audio feed as the one I'm watching because they have the microphone right under the mouth of some Arsenal fan who is swearing like a sailor with his nuts in a vise. They'd have to bleep so much that all they'd hear was a 90 minutes long BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Better keep commentators at home. Too much of a "fan" experience listening to that guy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The most blatent 2nd ywllow u will see it doesnt even shock me thw amount of corruption in the game. If thats any team apart from utd liverpool or Newcastle thats a red

It's his pal ain't it, did'nt wanna overrule him so early. 😂

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Not hearing that on NBC in the USA. Unless I need a hearing test.  

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

Not hearing that on NBC in the USA. Unless I need a hearing test.  

Think they might have moved the microphone because it's gone now.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â