Weekends Football 6/8 October

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bellingham scored 2 more tonight

Now have 8 goals and 4 assists in 10 games, he's beaten Ronaldos gaol involvement record for first 10 games

The better he gets, the more I'm going to enjoy laughing at blues for letting him go for a pittance. They'll be slapping their 3 fingered hands together to celebrate a Zulu winning the balon d'Or while their stadium is collapsing.

It's crazy how Jude Bellingham is Real Madrid's best player.  I genuinely think he might win the ballon d'Or within two or three years.  The World Cup win has basically guaranteed Messi wins the upcoming award, you'd think Haaland is the only realistic candidate for second place but after that?  

7 hours ago, The_Rev said:

It's crazy how Jude Bellingham is Real Madrid's best player.  I genuinely think he might win the ballon d'Or within two or three years.  The World Cup win has basically guaranteed Messi wins the upcoming award, you'd think Haaland is the only realistic candidate for second place but after that?  

Definitely has a great chance of it

Said in another thread it's him or Musiala for me as the best player in his age group, I'm sure the 2 barca youngsters are just as highly rated but I don't think they're as good

Vinicius Jr might get a shout at one

Maignan got sent off last night so Giroud had to get in goal for the last 6/7 minutes for Milan and kept a clean sheet. Made a decent save as well

The Genoa keeper then got a 2nd yellow card card for a late tackle in the Milan box

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah it is, 8 in 8 league games 2 in 2 European games

Must be 2 assists

10 goals in 10 games for Real Madrid

2 goals in 26 games for England

Southgate has shown him the way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

10 goals in 10 games for Real Madrid

2 goals in 26 games for England

Southgate has shown him the way

He needs to move to a bigger club then Southgate can get the best out of him. The system he employs atm is too advanced.

All 14:00 kickoffs ended in draws today, we really should have won that but not the worst result tbh. I'm not sure we beat the hammers playing like that, another point wouldnt be the worst thing in the world given both our results today and our recent record against them. Then again we are capable of winning that game, as are they.....tough one up next after the break

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Pretty unimpressed with Arsenal’s inability to progress football. I feel like Emery has our defense , even with all the changes and injuries, playing more fluently.

Arteta has done well with them but he definitely got the time and funds Emery didn't get there

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â