England v Australia/England v Italy

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

If we are honest with ourselves, Maguire hasn't been to bad in a England shirt. Philips though, has done nothing for club or country.

I think Phillips was England POTY a couple of years ago tbf but yeah shouldn't be in there now.

7 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Is that Henderson doing ANOTHER interview to try and justify going to Saudi? Give it a rest, mate. You're not going to change anyone's mind. People will continue to boo you for as long as you play over there.

Fits the narrative though

People don't like him and are booing him because he went to saudi

People should be booing him because he's not good enough and should be nowhere near the squad, they should also boo maguire and phillips

But everyone keep thinking Saudi is the problem...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Is that Henderson doing ANOTHER interview to try and justify going to Saudi? Give it a rest, mate. You're not going to change anyone's mind. People will continue to boo you for as long as you play over there.

I happened to catch some of it but switched it off as it was an utter powderpuff interview clearly instigated by Southgate and The FA. 

7 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Did I just see Jimmy Floyd Hassalbank as part of the English coaching staff?

Yes I think so, I am sure I saw him sitting on the bench against the Aussies.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â