Midweek Football 3/6 October

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

In their starting 11 tonight they have 4 £40 million+ players. That is going to elevate any team.

In saying that Burn, Longstaff, Schar and Lascelles started and are also playing well. There's a permanent feel good factor with Newcastle these days.

They have a consistent style of play . Just like Brighton. Just blowing them away . 

For all the talk about positional play and Pep's genius, City look very human without KDB. 

I suppose it hurts when you don't have a cyborg that can ping a perfect ball at full sprint.

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

Fairytale stuff. Chuffed for Burn and Longstaff. What a buzz . One club town. All of them support Newcastle. Probably the smallest percentage of Manure fans in the UK. 

I'd feel happier for them if I didn't know anything about who and what has funded them.

I'm so grateful Villa are owned by relatively normal, private people.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

The tech they use for offsides in the CL is miles better than the lines in the PL.

It’s miles better but seems to take longer, if they could speed it up (which undoubtedly they will) it would be immensely better. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

The tech they use for offsides in the CL is miles better than the lines in the PL.

think it's technically still in a trial phase but yes, a step forward

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â