Midweek Football 3/6 October

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Man United fans can get the green and yellow scarves out all they want, but the owners have let them spend good money on the likes of Casemiro, Sancho, Onana, and they're **** shit. 

£60m on Mount, a £300k/w contract for Rashford too. 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

Sacked in the morning 🎶

Not a particularly likeable fellow. And he's only reaping what he's sown. Terrible recruitment, poor man management, and still no discernable style of play or obvious tactical dynamism. I can't wait to play them.

Just now, maqroll said:

Not a particularly likeable fellow. And he's only reaping what he's sown. Terrible recruitment, poor man management, and still no discernable style of play or obvious tactical dynamism. I can't wait to play them.

Not to mention thinking being a rapist is cool if you're good at football. **** him, I hope it's all downhill from here. The bloke's a word removed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

The long ball tactics that set in at the end were quite remarkable. It's amazing how quickly they've regressed

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Over £200m was spent on transfers and arguably not massively improved them. Not to mention his odious desire to re-integrate Greenwood. There's nothing to fear from this United team.

5 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Takes a deflection but original shot was on target so no own goal. 

Check complete. 

It his the bar, comes back out, then goes in off the keeper's head

Edited by MrBlack

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

First time in a long time where I’ve seen United play like they really want it, with the crowd totally behind them. Definitely makes a difference. This one feels like theirs to lose. 

And it was ... and they did. 

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He won them the first trophy in 5 years and got to the Champions League plus another cup final. He has done better than Arteta in his first few months 

If United wasnt a crackpot clubwith a diva fanbase you could argue he has done well

Arteta is a shit manager too though, and he didn’t spend nearly 500m in his first 18 months.

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It had completely passed me by that DDG hasn't found another club, I suspect he's enjoying his sabbatical. 

He hasnt had any offers to be a starting keeper and is considering retiring

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Onana's hospital pass is incredible and despite the really heavy first touch, Casemiro is still slow enough to take the Gala player out clean for the second yellow. Fantastic to re-watch.

This is the guy that's good with his feet, yeah? What can he do with them. because it can't be passing a football :D 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He hasnt had any offers to be a starting keeper and is considering retiring

I’d have thought plenty of teams in Spain or England would have him as number 1. He must be pricing himself out of a deal (as you say, he’s probably ready to retire).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â