Weekends Football 29/30 September/1 October

andykeenan

Everton should have rotated more in the cup- crazy with their run of games they didnt. I hope they enjoy a couple more midweek games then getting knocked out, great reward for risking premier League games in a season they could go down.

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

But but, Rashford and Fernandez. 😂

Fernandes and Casemiro probably the only players that would be part of a conversation of being CL quality.

I really dislike Rashford the footballer, massive ego that isn’t backed up with ability. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Fernandes and Casemiro probably the only players that would be part of a conversation of being CL quality.

I really dislike Rashford the footballer, massive ego that isn’t backed up with ability. 

Agree, people love him cause he did a bit of charity work, but his ego is through the roof, an he's no leader, I think a big problem with Man U.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Agree, people love him cause he did a bit of charity work, but his ego is through the roof, an he's no leader, I think a big problem with Man U.

Credit where it’s due for what he did. He could have said and done nothing like the other 99% of footballers.

Im watching the United game now and he struts around like everyone is letting him down. Massive chip on his shoulder. If he left united he’d have a career like Welbeck or Lingard.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â