Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

Yung Filly, a ridiculously popular Youtuber has been charged with rape in Australia. I suspect there will be a lot of never heard of him but look if I am 54 and I am fully aware of him then that's on you. For me he always came across as a bit of a dick, but nothing more than the rest of his co-youtubers. The overriding thing I saw when the algorithm was having a bad day was that he was a bit of a misogynist. Any hoo.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c2ekvm2j4z1o

The British rapper and online personality Yung Filly has been charged over rape allegations in Australia.

Real name Andres Felipe Valencia Barrientos, he is best known for his work with the YouTube collective Beta Squad and has presented shows on BBC Three.

He was arrested in Brisbane on Tuesday, external and extradited to Perth the following day to attend a court hearing.

Barrientos, 29, was charged on Thursday and has had his bail application approved. His representatives have been contacted for comment.

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Yung Filly, a ridiculously popular Youtuber has been charged with rape in Australia. I suspect there will be a lot of never heard of him but look if I am 54 and I am fully aware of him then that's on you. For me he always came across as a bit of a dick, but nothing more than the rest of his co-youtubers. The overriding thing I saw when the algorithm was having a bad day was that he was a bit of a misogynist. Any hoo.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c2ekvm2j4z1o

Popped up on my Insta algorithm from time to time and honestly always gave me wrongun vibes. Obviously innocent until proven guilty, but for him to be extradited back to Perth and charged so quickly, they must be thinking there's a pretty good chance of conviction

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I suspect there will be a lot of never heard of him but look if I am 54 and I am fully aware of him then that's on you

No .. i think that's' definitely on you :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

No .. i think that's' definitely on you :P 

Cultural osmosis, never sought out a video, never searched for him, but am aware of him, Chunkz, Specs, no clue how, but then I watch a hell of a lot of YT.

12 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Cultural osmosis, never sought out a video, never searched for him, but am aware of him, Chunkz, Specs, no clue how, but then I watch a hell of a lot of YT.

Yeah I don't really do youtube tbf , I do watch those videos where some bloke deconstructs music as I find those quite fascinating , even if I still sit there thinking anyone that can write a song is using some form of witchcraft  , i mean how the duck did you come up with that seemingly random bassline based on  what the lead guitar is playing , it s not logical  !! 

but your post is the first time I've ever been aware of the existence of Specs and Chunkz  .. I'd have assumed they were a  updated spin off of two of the characters from Alvin and the chipmunks :) 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â