Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

I see Phillip Schofield is back on TV. Channel 5 are going to deposit him on an island with a camera and let him cry into it for a bit in an attempt to illicit some public sympathy.

Here’s the thing with Schofield. What he did wasn’t illegal in any way but it was immoral and it was misconduct with his employer. He’s not a danger to anyone. He’s just really false and untrustworthy which the public won’t stand for. He’s basically misrepresented himself for years playing a Mr Nice Guy act which was never true. He’s lied to himself, his wife, family, employer and the public about who he is. For that reason this comeback won’t work.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, desensitized43 said:

I see Phillip Schofield is back on TV. Channel 5 are going to deposit him on an island with a camera and let him cry into it for a bit in an attempt to illicit some public sympathy.

Here’s the thing with Schofield. What he did wasn’t illegal in any way but it was immoral and it was misconduct with his employer. He’s not a danger to anyone. He’s just really false and untrustworthy which the public won’t stand for. He’s basically misrepresented himself for years playing a Mr Nice Guy act which was never true. He’s lied to himself, his wife, family, employer and the public about who he is. For that reason this comeback won’t work.

It was actually done a while back, it’s just now they’ve edited it ready for the airwaves. 
As you say, I don’t see the public buying it (or watching it). 

I suppose with Schofield you have to weigh up if you feel that a man that didn’t break any laws should ever work again. 
Leslie Grantham, a murderer was allowed. Stephen Fry, Johnny Vaughan, Boy George, all committed crimes but people generally are forgiving. Why should Schofield never work in television again for breaking his employers code of conduct. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I suppose with Schofield you have to weigh up if you feel that a man that didn’t break any laws should ever work again. 
Leslie Grantham, a murderer was allowed. Stephen Fry, Johnny Vaughan, Boy George, all committed crimes but people generally are forgiving. Why should Schofield never work in television again for breaking his employers code of conduct. 

I don’t really care if he works again. I won’t be watching. I assume plenty of others will feel the same. 

He is a multi-millionaire so there’s a bit less sympathy for him not being able to land another job. 

In his particular case I think the public will be less forgiving because what he did involved an impressionable youngster, and he lied about it whilst trying to maintain a persona of being whiter than white. 

38 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Sure they've killed, kidnapped and gave the odd people a slap but honestly Schofield is the most odious of the lot. Even before the scandal he came across as a disingenuous fake word removed.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Why should Schofield never work in television again for breaking his employers code of conduct. 

depends if you think meeting a 15 year old boy , getting him a  job at ITV a few years later and then starting an affair with him , was just coincidence or grooming .

but then again Bill Wyman fell in love with a 13 year old girl and nobody ever seems to have batted an eyelid 

24 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

depends if you think meeting a 15 year old boy , getting him a  job at ITV a few years later and then starting an affair with him , was just coincidence or grooming .

but then again Bill Wyman fell in love with a 13 year old girl and nobody ever seems to have batted an eyelid 

You do wonder if the outrage towards Schofield would be different if it was a young woman he had an affair with?

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I don’t think anyone’s saying he can’t work again. Unfortunately though when you’ve built this nice guy mr clean reputation and shatter it then it has consequences for whether channels want you to front shows anymore.

My perception of him is just that he’s false. His image and persona has been completely concocted over decades but we’ve all now seen who he is. There’s no coming back from that imo.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

what is a rough outline?

*He's had people killed, Tupac and biggie as examples, but probably plenty more. He has numerous videos of celebs having sex (threesomes, prostitutes, hetro and homo, orgies, etc.) also a rapist, woman beater, sex trafficker. He is also a pedophile and has possibly abused usher, Justin Bieber and a few more. He also shot up a nightclub and pinned it on some unknown rapper from Belize called Shyne. Pretty much all of the big rap stars and more are involved, J Lo, mary J bilge, Cassie, Jay Z, etc. 

*Allegedly according to a now dead ex girlfriends book. Who he may have had killed. Allegedly. 

I assume he takes a plea deal to avoid all of the gory details coming out in the wash. 

• Shocked 1

10 hours ago, villa89 said:

*He's had people killed, Tupac and biggie as examples, but probably plenty more. He has numerous videos of celebs having sex (threesomes, prostitutes, hetro and homo, orgies, etc.) also a rapist, woman beater, sex trafficker. He is also a pedophile and has possibly abused usher, Justin Bieber and a few more. He also shot up a nightclub and pinned it on some unknown rapper from Belize called Shyne. Pretty much all of the big rap stars and more are involved, J Lo, mary J bilge, Cassie, Jay Z, etc. 

*Allegedly according to a now dead ex girlfriends book. Who he may have had killed. Allegedly. 

I assume he takes a plea deal to avoid all of the gory details coming out in the wash. 

And then there is the awful music.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â