Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

Just now, chrisp65 said:

I’d never come across the name before. On a quick google it appears to be because he’s a scumbag that has flung around Nazi jibes and deadname’s trans gender people. 

So it looks to me like, yeah, he has a place in the cavalcade.

You have seen examples of him doing those things or are you just taking other people's word for it?

10 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Elon Musk is undoubtedly a word removed, but I have to be honest, I haven't seen this take on my Twitter feed at all

Try searching for “Russell brand” and then looking at top results. For me it’s about 90% Alt right conspiracy takes on the story 

Just now, El Segundo said:

You have seen examples of him doing those things or are you just taking other people's word for it?

I guess twitter might have faked taking down the tweets and youtube may have faked taking down hate videos, so yes there’s a chance I’ve been duped by the big pharma matrix.

Hell, for all you know, I might even be matrix, zooming down your WiFi right now to plant evidence against you. It’s in the contrails, man.

It’s tiresome, no, it’s baroque.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I guess twitter might have faked taking down the tweets and youtube may have faked taking down hate videos, so yes there’s a chance I’ve been duped by the big pharma matrix.

Hell, for all you know, I might even be matrix, zooming down your WiFi right now to plant evidence against you. It’s in the contrails, man.

It’s tiresome, no, it’s baroque.

I'll take that as a no then.

1 minute ago, El Segundo said:

I'll bite. I suspect I could offer evidence that he was anti trans and you could discredit it and we could go round and round in circles that you think Peterson, a widely ridiculed, undermined man and father to the incel movement is a stand up guy. You will ask others to do the work so you can sit there and go ah, you used the wrong tense and therefore your entire argument is void. Peterson is loon, with outdated views. He is a man for GB News, for Fox News, for OAN, he should be as far away from mainstream culture as possible and not indoctrinating the smooth brained who do their own research.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, El Segundo said:

You can take it as being as unbiased as your denial of evidence offered to you many many times and ignored whilst you ask again for evidence.

I’m personally not prepared to dance to the tune of time wasters practising a fake form of debate to back up scum people with a hateful agenda.

Why don’t you actually produce something resembling evidence for a change? Or answer a direct question.

If you’ve got a comfy seat on the alt right merry go round you keep spinning. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

The bloody left going on about a bit of historical rape is so annoying. 

From the use of past tense in the headline I expect the Daily Mail commentator is saying conservatives always knew he was a wrong-un but for some reason ‘the Left’ used to like him. I haven’t read the article though.

• Thanks 1

I think Russell Brand was always hiding in plain sight. He was the celebrated Sun Newspaper 3 time Shagger of The Year. His stand up was about his sexual exploits. What wasn't known, to me at least was the nature of his actions. 

Edited by Seat68

15 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

You can take it as being as unbiased as your denial of evidence offered to you many many times and ignored whilst you ask again for evidence.

I’m personally not prepared to dance to the tune of time wasters practising a fake form of debate to back up scum people with a hateful agenda.

Why don’t you actually produce something resembling evidence for a change? Or answer a direct question.

If you’ve got a comfy seat on the alt right merry go round you keep spinning. 

First sentence makes no sense.

Second sentence - fake form of debate?  how so? Which scum people with hateful agendas have I backed up.  Who are these people and what are there agendas?

Third sentence - what would you have me produce evidence of?  What direct question do you want me to answer?

Fourth sentence - a common response of the new left - dismiss everything that doesn't agree with your world view as alt-right.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, El Segundo said:

common response of the new left - dismiss everything that doesn't agree with your world view as alt-right.

Common response of the alt-right to post bollocks like this that you can’t substantiate 

17 minutes ago, El Segundo said:

A few examples on this thread alone.  Where are your examples?

Are there? I think you need to stop jumping to conclusions about others politics. So start doing that and discussing things in good faith and you might be worthy of a response 

Anyway, I’m back off to my watching brief now

But for the record, they are all over Twitter, shouldn’t take you long to find them if you really want t

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â