Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

12 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I'm still trying to understand how these accusations can be "baroque". Are they from the 18th century?

It's a flowery way of describing the allegations as overwrought and flashy to undermine them.

He's a word removed.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Times story on Brand is out.

Rape, multiple sexual assaults, controlling and threatening behaviour, inappropriate (at best) work behaviour, classic 'keep the girls away from him' shit, etc etc.

He's scum.

Anyone got a link to the story that isn’t behind paywall?

Edit: Not to worry, it’s everywhere now.

Edited by Genie

The stories against Brand are stomach turning. Finally, he can’t behind his wealth to stop the media exposing him - him acting the victim of the media just shows how he cynically created a persona to rebuke it when it finally came out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm not a Brand fan, but all I can say is the media and governments do jump on you when you speak above what is seen as mainstream.

He's been accused of rape by an actual women.. Should they ignore it because he's a bit of a mentalist? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

None of these allegations are in the least bit surprising. I hope he’s found guilty and locked away for a long time. He’ll prove good fun for the lads on P wing. 

From what I've read, they're all staying anonymous and there's no expectation of criminal charges

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm playing catch up a bit here - is it "just" Russell Brand now?

Is there a tweet he's posted and a video that the chap above made?

There's a few names in the world of comedy that are rumoured to be on the cusp of being exposed, but the Dispatches / Times stuff seems to be centred around Brand - who has posted a video early to try to get in front of everything.

The video above is like a Michael Spicer "Room Next Door" thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

There's a few names in the world of comedy that are rumoured to be on the cusp of being exposed, but the Dispatches / Times stuff seems to be centred around Brand - who has posted a video early to try to get in front of everything.

Ah. I must admit, I was hoping it would be a larger story than Russell Brand being a monster - I mean he spent the early part of his career encouraging that idea, so it's not too much of a shock to move from dickhead to monster. 

Thank you though.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ah. I must admit, I was hoping it would be a larger story than Russell Brand being a monster - I mean he spent the early part of his career encouraging that idea, so it's not too much of a shock to move from dickhead to monster. 

Thank you though.

Over on that there Twitter X machine, it seems that this may be the first domino to fall. 

Not 100% there's not more in the show later, but focus seems to be on Brand. We shall see. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â