Weekends Football 1/3 September

andykeenan

21 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Ah well at least no more wankfest on Kompany being some sort of new gen of talented football coach

I think he and they are going to join another list of managers and clubs tonking the championship to absolutely get their arse given to them in th premiership. Keane/Sunderland, Farke/Norwich (twice) to name a couple more. Wasn't he just okay at Anderlecht?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Brighton can get a result today

I wonder if Howe has his special drinks supplement recipe with him today? They lost last weekend as they didn't have the potency of Klopp's inhalers.

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I think he and they are going to join another list of managers and clubs tonking the championship to absolutely get their arse given to them in th premiership. Keane/Sunderland, Farke/Norwich (twice) to name a couple more. Wasn't he just okay at Anderlecht?

41 wins, 30 draws and 19 losses at Anderlecht

Just now, stewiek2 said:

I wonder if Howe has his special drinks supplement recipe with him today? They lost last weekend as they didn't have the potency of Klopp's inhalers.

Speaking of Klopp's alleged inhalers, notice the list of players gone shite since leaving and not given his magic formula?

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I called it weeks ago and it was so obvious that it would happen

Still my pick for rock bottom

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â