Weekends Football 1/3 September

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I’m not one at all for football conspiracies. But I have decided it must actually be corrupt. There’s just no way they can keep making these blatantly wrong decisions. And it is ALWAYS in games involving these teams. Why do we even bother. With that and FFP the game couldn’t be more rigged. Let them all have their super league and **** the **** off and take all their overpaid words removed with them 

Its not conspiracy theory is fact how corrupt the league is. How amny tikes u see manchester clubs get dodgy decisions go their way

8 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I’m not one at all for football conspiracies. But I have decided it must actually be corrupt. There’s just no way they can keep making these blatantly wrong decisions. And it is ALWAYS in games involving these teams. Why do we even bother. With that and FFP the game couldn’t be more rigged. Let them all have their super league and **** the **** off and take all their overpaid words removed with them 

There’s no conspiracy. They’ve just changed their rules so much they have no idea what the right decision is anymore 

31 minutes ago, Ponky said:

Isn't it almost an identical situation to the Diaby goal last week?

I would have said so yes. Maybe we're seeing an overall change in application of the rules for offside? I was surprised that Diaby goal wasn't ruled out.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â